- Trump listens to CEOs
- Donald Trump to speak at CPAC today
- Alan Colmes dead at age 66
- ¿Et tu Juan?
- How to piss off an ABC TV station
- CFL Recycling Day!
- Post Valentine day afterglow
- Raymond W Smith
- Chick Magnet
- Trigger Alert
- Charlotte: City Council faces voter backlash if city doesn’t protect illegals
- Pokémon are in love
- Meet Charlotte’s new city council woman
- Big Agenda by David Horowitz
- Introducing Shannon Joy
- Hunting for dinosaurs
- Radio Tidbits – February 2017
- “Reporter” records Republicans in private meeting
- Totally Random – February 2017
- Donald Trump – February 2017
- Green vegetable shortages in Europe!
- Indiana Jack makes Charlotte Great again
- Meghan McCain gets shown the door
- CBS Radio to be merged into Entercom
- Man convicted of Home Invasion of Stu Epperson Jr
- Welcome to the last ground hog day
- I took the plunge!
- Operation Chaos begins paying dividends
- Pokémon Go update
- We ❤️ Bacon 🥓🥓🥓
- Radio News – February 2017
- AZ: if it is a snake, just shoot it
- The Revolution is underway
- Position opening
- Is Donald Trump going to cause a baby boom?
- TheJerseyDevil said Important to note that Trump was invited to speak at CPAC last year but turned it down. Maybe he feared getting the same...
- Fred Stiening said Put August 21st on your calendar http://www.space.com/33797-total-solar-eclipse-2017-guide.html
- Fred Stiening said http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/live-stream-donald-trump-cpac-2017-speech-watch-complete-today-youtube-video/
- Fred Stiening said J C Penney to close 14% of its stores http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jc-penney-to-close-130-to-140-stores-2017-02-24...
- briand75 said Alan was more old-school liberal than most. He was good at maintaining his composure under fire and was able to avoid ye...
- Fred Stiening said Raymond W Smith and his friends formed a Red Ryder club in Dormont in the 1950s. He has a home in Scottsdale
- TheChairman said He (Noory) had problems with George Knapp also… of course, the reason is because those hosts were much better than...
- Fred Stiening said The Halls of Montezuma is a reference to the US war with Mexico
- Fred Stiening said Jared Kushner (Ivanka’s husband) was sitting on Trump’s right side and Ivanka was sitting on the side table....
- Fred Stiening said Donald Trump meeting (live) with CEOs https://youtu.be/M09gqVwSKFQ
- Fred Stiening said Iheart is making money! As long as you ignore the $2 billion a year in debt service http://www.iheartmedia.com/Documents...
- Fred Stiening said Matt Drudge reports that Alan Colmes has died http://radio.foxnews.com/2017/01/30/a-note-from-alan/
- Fred Stiening said Can doctors withhold medical care from smokers? http://www.macon.com/news/nation-world/world/article134445104.html#fmp...
- Fred Stiening said I’ve never bought a lottery ticket
- Fred Stiening said Google creates software to automatically scrub media comment boards of “toxic” comments https://www.ft.com/c...
- Parrott said I wonder if ‘Art Stone’ bought that $435 million powerball ticket? If I had, I would probably buy me a...
- Parrott said He ( Noory) acts all friendly, but he don’t like John B. Wells. They made a huge mistake on letting Wells slip aw...
- Parrott said Soros looks a little reptillian. parrott
- Fred Stiening said Brenda Buttner is dead @ 55
- Fred Stiening said The New York Times “discovers” George Noory https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/business/media/coast-to-coast...
- Fred Stiening said The people who say they are fighting ISIS
- Fred Stiening said Here come the wacky NC Legislators http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article134037589...
- TheChairman said Exoteric foot soldiers and water boys, bottom of the pyramid (not the same ‘eye’). Nonetheless, a factor i...
- TheChairman said Yep.
- Fred Stiening said Looks a little like this
- Fred Stiening said At the risk of repeating myself, I credit Barack Obama with two important accomplishments . 1) He followed through on h...
- Fred Stiening said Is that Soros?
- TheChairman said Self-explanatory
- TheChairman said 2010
- TheChairman said So, perhaps it’s time to talk a bit about how (why) McCain keeps getting ‘elected’. I’m not goi...
- TheChairman said Yes, I pointed that out several years ago on this blog and others (Google filters results per user). The latest issue is...
- Parrott said So done with ‘McStain’ years ago. Kinda makes sense seeing that pic of ‘mcStain’ with Isis...
- Fred Stiening said Nation of Islam meets in Detroit http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/20/farrakhan-welcomed-stage-detroit-chants-allah-ak...
- Fred Stiening said The Coup is underway http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/20/intelligence-officials-horrifying-threats-trump-now-go-nucle...
- Fred Stiening said Reddit decides to self destruct over political censorship http://www.infowars.com/reddit-censors-pro-trump-content-in-ne...
- Fred Stiening said Put the “search term” inside of quotes and there will not be 3.1 million matches Unless you override the beh...
- briand75 said Cooper (D) against the world (R). As usual, (D) goes to the courts to see if the socialist plants have taken root. In th...
- TheChairman said Hmm, it’s back again. Google filters at work: on, off, on …
- TheChairman said It was #3 out of 3,100,000 results, for about an hour. Vanished! Life on Google is very brief if you’re not ̵...
- Fred Stiening said However, nobody will search on that term unless they came here first 😉
- TheChairman said Fred: your site is #3 on Google with the headline for this post.
- TheChairman said El loco puta Juan McCain!
- Fred Stiening said The legal fight has begun http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/under-the-dome/art...
- briand75 said Interesting the punctuation is Spanish style. But the quote is Latin – so: John est scurra. Forte tribunal immedia...
- briand75 said Juan es un bufón. Debería ser removido de su asiento en el Senado inmediatamente. Juan McCain – de hecho.
- briand75 said Yep – censor those unwanted blog posts. We can’t have anyone who doesn’t drink the Kool-Aid getting an...
- Parrott said awesome! They need a dose of reality parrott
- countess robini said dear fred: i did my senior year of college at the university of windsor (when joyce carol oates was writer-in-residence....
- haiti222 said Yes, I look out my window at work and the tunnel entrance is one block away.
- Fred Stiening said Map…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
https://mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/834769367749509120 Alan Colmes was married to the sister of Monica Crowley
Not wanting to be subjected to the hazmat suit process that Glenn Beck got when he “broke” a CFL bulb, I decided to be a responsible citizen and return my burnt out CFL bulbs so the environment would not be … Continue reading
About a week ago, I ordered a book called Dormont to read with a friend. I grew up in a borough of Alleghany County, Pennsylvania named Dormont. It is in the South Hills and was about 1 square mile in … Continue reading
Now here is one really great fashion statement I’ll let you know how it turns out. I stopped wearing a watch on my wrist as a child. I kind of like the feeling of this thing on my hand. I … Continue reading
One of the Democrats on the council won his election, so she is his replacement http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article131497069.html Not shockingly, the Observer reporter is working on their own anti-Trump narrative. Most people in India speak English, although not as their first language. … Continue reading
President Trump’s plan to save America
Post news items about the radio biz here
Philly.com This story is a little convoluted, but a woman claiming to be a journalist snuck into a private meeting with Mike Pence and other Trump advisors by slipping past security, recorded the conversation and released it to a number … Continue reading