- Trump listens to CEOs
- Donald Trump to speak at CPAC today
- Alan Colmes dead at age 66
- ¿Et tu Juan?
- How to piss off an ABC TV station
- CFL Recycling Day!
- Post Valentine day afterglow
- Raymond W Smith
- Chick Magnet
- Trigger Alert
- Charlotte: City Council faces voter backlash if city doesn’t protect illegals
- Pokémon are in love
- Meet Charlotte’s new city council woman
- Big Agenda by David Horowitz
- Introducing Shannon Joy
- Hunting for dinosaurs
- Radio Tidbits – February 2017
- “Reporter” records Republicans in private meeting
- Totally Random – February 2017
- Donald Trump – February 2017
- Green vegetable shortages in Europe!
- Indiana Jack makes Charlotte Great again
- Meghan McCain gets shown the door
- CBS Radio to be merged into Entercom
- Man convicted of Home Invasion of Stu Epperson Jr
- Welcome to the last ground hog day
- I took the plunge!
- Operation Chaos begins paying dividends
- Pokémon Go update
- We ❤️ Bacon 🥓🥓🥓
- Radio News – February 2017
- AZ: if it is a snake, just shoot it
- The Revolution is underway
- Position opening
- Is Donald Trump going to cause a baby boom?
- TheJerseyDevil said Important to note that Trump was invited to speak at CPAC last year but turned it down. Maybe he feared getting the same...
- Fred Stiening said Put August 21st on your calendar http://www.space.com/33797-total-solar-eclipse-2017-guide.html
- Fred Stiening said http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/live-stream-donald-trump-cpac-2017-speech-watch-complete-today-youtube-video/
- Fred Stiening said J C Penney to close 14% of its stores http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jc-penney-to-close-130-to-140-stores-2017-02-24...
- briand75 said Alan was more old-school liberal than most. He was good at maintaining his composure under fire and was able to avoid ye...
- Fred Stiening said Raymond W Smith and his friends formed a Red Ryder club in Dormont in the 1950s. He has a home in Scottsdale
- TheChairman said He (Noory) had problems with George Knapp also… of course, the reason is because those hosts were much better than...
- Fred Stiening said The Halls of Montezuma is a reference to the US war with Mexico
- Fred Stiening said Jared Kushner (Ivanka’s husband) was sitting on Trump’s right side and Ivanka was sitting on the side table....
- Fred Stiening said Donald Trump meeting (live) with CEOs https://youtu.be/M09gqVwSKFQ
- Fred Stiening said Iheart is making money! As long as you ignore the $2 billion a year in debt service http://www.iheartmedia.com/Documents...
- Fred Stiening said Matt Drudge reports that Alan Colmes has died http://radio.foxnews.com/2017/01/30/a-note-from-alan/
- Fred Stiening said Can doctors withhold medical care from smokers? http://www.macon.com/news/nation-world/world/article134445104.html#fmp...
- Fred Stiening said I’ve never bought a lottery ticket
- Fred Stiening said Google creates software to automatically scrub media comment boards of “toxic” comments https://www.ft.com/c...
- Parrott said I wonder if ‘Art Stone’ bought that $435 million powerball ticket? If I had, I would probably buy me a...
- Parrott said He ( Noory) acts all friendly, but he don’t like John B. Wells. They made a huge mistake on letting Wells slip aw...
- Parrott said Soros looks a little reptillian. parrott
- Fred Stiening said Brenda Buttner is dead @ 55
- Fred Stiening said The New York Times “discovers” George Noory https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/business/media/coast-to-coast...
- Fred Stiening said The people who say they are fighting ISIS
- Fred Stiening said Here come the wacky NC Legislators http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article134037589...
- TheChairman said Exoteric foot soldiers and water boys, bottom of the pyramid (not the same ‘eye’). Nonetheless, a factor i...
- TheChairman said Yep.
- Fred Stiening said Looks a little like this
- Fred Stiening said At the risk of repeating myself, I credit Barack Obama with two important accomplishments . 1) He followed through on h...
- Fred Stiening said Is that Soros?
- TheChairman said Self-explanatory
- TheChairman said 2010
- TheChairman said So, perhaps it’s time to talk a bit about how (why) McCain keeps getting ‘elected’. I’m not goi...
- TheChairman said Yes, I pointed that out several years ago on this blog and others (Google filters results per user). The latest issue is...
- Parrott said So done with ‘McStain’ years ago. Kinda makes sense seeing that pic of ‘mcStain’ with Isis...
- Fred Stiening said Nation of Islam meets in Detroit http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/20/farrakhan-welcomed-stage-detroit-chants-allah-ak...
- Fred Stiening said The Coup is underway http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/20/intelligence-officials-horrifying-threats-trump-now-go-nucle...
- Fred Stiening said Reddit decides to self destruct over political censorship http://www.infowars.com/reddit-censors-pro-trump-content-in-ne...
- Fred Stiening said Put the “search term” inside of quotes and there will not be 3.1 million matches Unless you override the beh...
- briand75 said Cooper (D) against the world (R). As usual, (D) goes to the courts to see if the socialist plants have taken root. In th...
- TheChairman said Hmm, it’s back again. Google filters at work: on, off, on …
- TheChairman said It was #3 out of 3,100,000 results, for about an hour. Vanished! Life on Google is very brief if you’re not ̵...
- Fred Stiening said However, nobody will search on that term unless they came here first 😉
- TheChairman said Fred: your site is #3 on Google with the headline for this post.
- TheChairman said El loco puta Juan McCain!
- Fred Stiening said The legal fight has begun http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/under-the-dome/art...
- briand75 said Interesting the punctuation is Spanish style. But the quote is Latin – so: John est scurra. Forte tribunal immedia...
- briand75 said Juan es un bufón. Debería ser removido de su asiento en el Senado inmediatamente. Juan McCain – de hecho.
- briand75 said Yep – censor those unwanted blog posts. We can’t have anyone who doesn’t drink the Kool-Aid getting an...
- Parrott said awesome! They need a dose of reality parrott
- countess robini said dear fred: i did my senior year of college at the university of windsor (when joyce carol oates was writer-in-residence....
- haiti222 said Yes, I look out my window at work and the tunnel entrance is one block away.
- Fred Stiening said Map…
Category Archives: American Politics
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article131959624.html News stories in the Charlotte Observer rarely get more than 2 or 3 comments. This story borders on the bizarre. I hope it signals either the death of the Observer or a wakeup call to the McClatchy chain to … Continue reading
The locomotives from China have just been unloaded from ships Barack Obama could make a railroad run on time Look at any of the men in the video pretending to work and compare their facial features to Barack Obama. Now … Continue reading
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_CUBA I am surprised that this did not happen sooner – with Barack Obama withdrawing many of the sanctions against Cuba, it is hard to justify continuing automatic refugee status for Cubans that come to the United States. It does … Continue reading
Wikipedia http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/nyregion/nat-hentoff-dead.html (May require subscription) I’m not quite sure why I have the impression I’ve heard him on radio. He is one of a vanishing breed – people who think about issues, not just everything is the view of his … Continue reading
Your open thread to discuss the new President
Alex Jones has no problem just making stuff up. When he doesn’t understand something, he just creates a theory, then starts embellishing and repeating it. The “Department of Truth” Amendment that Congress just passed and President Obama just signed reorganizes … Continue reading
Russian military plane crashes in Black Sea, killing 92 “I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections … we need to take action,” Obama said. “And we will – … Continue reading
http://www.thestate.com/latest-news/article121630822.html Good luck with that! Best Buy in Pineville, NC has a gift for you as they look forward to people crossing the border to buy their computers. . … .”.’ . ‘. . ” “.’.:I:.’.. ‘. .’.:.:..,,:II:’.’.’.. ‘. .’:.’.:.:I:.:II:’.’.’.’.. … Continue reading
Since it rarely is an issue, there is a lot of misunderstanding about the electoral vote that will happen on Monday. Most people know each state gets a number of votes equal to the number of House members plus the … Continue reading
The North Carolina Legislature has a veto proof Republican majority and will next year. Even bills like HB2 had Democratic Party support because the House members are more Conservative than partisan. The legislature is in special session in Raleigh pushing … Continue reading