- Trump listens to CEOs
- Donald Trump to speak at CPAC today
- Alan Colmes dead at age 66
- ¿Et tu Juan?
- How to piss off an ABC TV station
- CFL Recycling Day!
- Post Valentine day afterglow
- Raymond W Smith
- Chick Magnet
- Trigger Alert
- Charlotte: City Council faces voter backlash if city doesn’t protect illegals
- Pokémon are in love
- Meet Charlotte’s new city council woman
- Big Agenda by David Horowitz
- Introducing Shannon Joy
- Hunting for dinosaurs
- Radio Tidbits – February 2017
- “Reporter” records Republicans in private meeting
- Totally Random – February 2017
- Donald Trump – February 2017
- Green vegetable shortages in Europe!
- Indiana Jack makes Charlotte Great again
- Meghan McCain gets shown the door
- CBS Radio to be merged into Entercom
- Man convicted of Home Invasion of Stu Epperson Jr
- Welcome to the last ground hog day
- I took the plunge!
- Operation Chaos begins paying dividends
- Pokémon Go update
- We ❤️ Bacon 🥓🥓🥓
- Radio News – February 2017
- AZ: if it is a snake, just shoot it
- The Revolution is underway
- Position opening
- Is Donald Trump going to cause a baby boom?
- TheJerseyDevil said Important to note that Trump was invited to speak at CPAC last year but turned it down. Maybe he feared getting the same...
- Fred Stiening said Put August 21st on your calendar http://www.space.com/33797-total-solar-eclipse-2017-guide.html
- Fred Stiening said http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/live-stream-donald-trump-cpac-2017-speech-watch-complete-today-youtube-video/
- Fred Stiening said J C Penney to close 14% of its stores http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jc-penney-to-close-130-to-140-stores-2017-02-24...
- briand75 said Alan was more old-school liberal than most. He was good at maintaining his composure under fire and was able to avoid ye...
- Fred Stiening said Raymond W Smith and his friends formed a Red Ryder club in Dormont in the 1950s. He has a home in Scottsdale
- TheChairman said He (Noory) had problems with George Knapp also… of course, the reason is because those hosts were much better than...
- Fred Stiening said The Halls of Montezuma is a reference to the US war with Mexico
- Fred Stiening said Jared Kushner (Ivanka’s husband) was sitting on Trump’s right side and Ivanka was sitting on the side table....
- Fred Stiening said Donald Trump meeting (live) with CEOs https://youtu.be/M09gqVwSKFQ
- Fred Stiening said Iheart is making money! As long as you ignore the $2 billion a year in debt service http://www.iheartmedia.com/Documents...
- Fred Stiening said Matt Drudge reports that Alan Colmes has died http://radio.foxnews.com/2017/01/30/a-note-from-alan/
- Fred Stiening said Can doctors withhold medical care from smokers? http://www.macon.com/news/nation-world/world/article134445104.html#fmp...
- Fred Stiening said I’ve never bought a lottery ticket
- Fred Stiening said Google creates software to automatically scrub media comment boards of “toxic” comments https://www.ft.com/c...
- Parrott said I wonder if ‘Art Stone’ bought that $435 million powerball ticket? If I had, I would probably buy me a...
- Parrott said He ( Noory) acts all friendly, but he don’t like John B. Wells. They made a huge mistake on letting Wells slip aw...
- Parrott said Soros looks a little reptillian. parrott
- Fred Stiening said Brenda Buttner is dead @ 55
- Fred Stiening said The New York Times “discovers” George Noory https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/business/media/coast-to-coast...
- Fred Stiening said The people who say they are fighting ISIS
- Fred Stiening said Here come the wacky NC Legislators http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article134037589...
- TheChairman said Exoteric foot soldiers and water boys, bottom of the pyramid (not the same ‘eye’). Nonetheless, a factor i...
- TheChairman said Yep.
- Fred Stiening said Looks a little like this
- Fred Stiening said At the risk of repeating myself, I credit Barack Obama with two important accomplishments . 1) He followed through on h...
- Fred Stiening said Is that Soros?
- TheChairman said Self-explanatory
- TheChairman said 2010
- TheChairman said So, perhaps it’s time to talk a bit about how (why) McCain keeps getting ‘elected’. I’m not goi...
- TheChairman said Yes, I pointed that out several years ago on this blog and others (Google filters results per user). The latest issue is...
- Parrott said So done with ‘McStain’ years ago. Kinda makes sense seeing that pic of ‘mcStain’ with Isis...
- Fred Stiening said Nation of Islam meets in Detroit http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/20/farrakhan-welcomed-stage-detroit-chants-allah-ak...
- Fred Stiening said The Coup is underway http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/20/intelligence-officials-horrifying-threats-trump-now-go-nucle...
- Fred Stiening said Reddit decides to self destruct over political censorship http://www.infowars.com/reddit-censors-pro-trump-content-in-ne...
- Fred Stiening said Put the “search term” inside of quotes and there will not be 3.1 million matches Unless you override the beh...
- briand75 said Cooper (D) against the world (R). As usual, (D) goes to the courts to see if the socialist plants have taken root. In th...
- TheChairman said Hmm, it’s back again. Google filters at work: on, off, on …
- TheChairman said It was #3 out of 3,100,000 results, for about an hour. Vanished! Life on Google is very brief if you’re not ̵...
- Fred Stiening said However, nobody will search on that term unless they came here first 😉
- TheChairman said Fred: your site is #3 on Google with the headline for this post.
- TheChairman said El loco puta Juan McCain!
- Fred Stiening said The legal fight has begun http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/under-the-dome/art...
- briand75 said Interesting the punctuation is Spanish style. But the quote is Latin – so: John est scurra. Forte tribunal immedia...
- briand75 said Juan es un bufón. Debería ser removido de su asiento en el Senado inmediatamente. Juan McCain – de hecho.
- briand75 said Yep – censor those unwanted blog posts. We can’t have anyone who doesn’t drink the Kool-Aid getting an...
- Parrott said awesome! They need a dose of reality parrott
- countess robini said dear fred: i did my senior year of college at the university of windsor (when joyce carol oates was writer-in-residence....
- haiti222 said Yes, I look out my window at work and the tunnel entrance is one block away.
- Fred Stiening said Map…
Category Archives: Radio Biz
On September 9th, 2016, radio host Bill Nojay called 911 to be sure that a police officer would respond and witness his suicide. He was due to report to Federal Court to face charges of fraud on his management of … Continue reading
Countess spotted this before I did. Maybe I can add her to the staff as a hard news reporter. If I teach her how to use Google News, this could become a “go to” radio news site So Meghan signed … Continue reading
The rumors were true http://www.cbscorporation.com/2017/02/cbs-corporation-and-entercom-announce-merger-of-cbs-radio-with-entercom-to-create-preeminent-radio-platform/ Thanks to JerseyDevil for breaking the story while I was asleep having nightmares about ostriches looking in my windows. The deal is structured as a tax free exchange called a Reverse Morris Trust. CBS shareholders … Continue reading
Winston Salem Journal Stu Epperson Jr is the son of the cofounder of the Salem media networks (SALM). A man attempted to break into his house and was caught by the police. The original story was kept fairly discrete, but … Continue reading
Here is a remnant of history back to the early days of aviation and radio. This image is from Gunnison Colorado. Back in the early days of commercial and military aviation, flying your airplane and not crashing was a lot … Continue reading
You find the most interesting people looking for radio station owners http://www.lafayettepublicpolicy.com/Candidate_Vincent_Alexander.html Mr Alexander is the principle behind the non-partisan St Martin Parish Voter’s League, which operates KVTZ-LPFM in Breaux Bridge Louisiana (or at least has the license). He is … Continue reading
What is new in the Radio Biz. Post what you know.
Which metro area does Harrisonburg Virginia belong to? +—————————————–+ | MetroArea | +—————————————–+ | Charlottesville, VA | | Fredericksburg, VA | | Harrisonburg, VA | | Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News, VA | | Richmond, VA | | Roanoke-Lynchburg, VA | | … Continue reading
Jose Garcia holds the licenses for three AM radio stations in Texas. He failed to file his license renewals in 2013. The FCC informed him the licenses had expired and he needed to turn off the transmitter power. He filed … Continue reading