- ¿Et tu Juan?
- How to piss off an ABC TV station
- CFL Recycling Day!
- Post Valentine day afterglow
- Raymond W Smith
- Chick Magnet
- Trigger Alert
- Charlotte: City Council faces voter backlash if city doesn’t protect illegals
- Pokémon are in love
- Meet Charlotte’s new city council woman
- Big Agenda by David Horowitz
- Introducing Shannon Joy
- Hunting for dinosaurs
- Radio Tidbits – February 2017
- “Reporter” records Republicans in private meeting
- Totally Random – February 2017
- Donald Trump – February 2017
- Green vegetable shortages in Europe!
- Indiana Jack makes Charlotte Great again
- Meghan McCain gets shown the door
- CBS Radio to be merged into Entercom
- Man convicted of Home Invasion of Stu Epperson Jr
- Welcome to the last ground hog day
- I took the plunge!
- Operation Chaos begins paying dividends
- Pokémon Go update
- We ❤️ Bacon 🥓🥓🥓
- Radio News – February 2017
- AZ: if it is a snake, just shoot it
- The Revolution is underway
- Position opening
- Is Donald Trump going to cause a baby boom?
- Kiss your analog goodbye
- Man of his word
- Obamacare update
- Parrott said awesome! They need a dose of reality parrott
- countess robini said dear fred: i did my senior year of college at the university of windsor (when joyce carol oates was writer-in-residence....
- haiti222 said Yes, I look out my window at work and the tunnel entrance is one block away.
- Fred Stiening said Map…
- Parrott said You got to love the ‘drones’ they hire at Lowes. GlAD you had explained what CFL was, cause when I saw the...
- Fred Stiening said Just a random thought – maybe the Supreme Court should choose the head of the Department of Justice, subject to Se...
- Fred Stiening said Let’s make GM a great AMERICAN car company again https://qz.com/914573/after-losing-20-billion-over-17-years-gener...
- Fred Stiening said Supreme Court Nominee Gorsuch https://qz.com/910654/supreme-court-nominee-neil-gorsuchs-10-most-significant-cases-accord...
- Fred Stiening said China is about to give North Korea a spanking http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/18/china-is-finally-putting-the-screws-to-n...
- TheJerseyDevil said Let’s hope he’s getting all the information he needs to fulfill his oath of office!
- TheJerseyDevil said Detroit, Windsor’s Neighbor to the North!
- TheJerseyDevil said I can’t recall a bad experience with the Despot. It really doesn’t deserve the nickname I just used!
- Fred Stiening said I hear you can see Canada from downtown Detroit, eh?
- haiti222 said I had a curling party here in Detroit at this custom built curling rink: http://detroitcurlingclub.com/ It was fun, but...
- Fred Stiening said If no information is being withheld, what information is he referring to?
- Fred Stiening said In this case they might really be migrants in the US who are not illegal. I doubt a fence on the border will keep the...
- Fred Stiening said Only if you know how to play Curling https://youtu.be/eg9foFo6vHk
- Parrott said I listen to CMFJ a lot. Does that help? parrott
- Fred Stiening said Humans have a lot to learn from Canadian Geese
- Fred Stiening said Jon Grayson has now left KMOX. Overnight, KMOX was airing a public service rerun of a woman interviewing the park direc...
- countess robini said what a relief.
- countess robini said canadian geese mate for life. many more v-days to come for all in the pix above. i love happy endings.
- TheJerseyDevil said The office of the Director of National Intelligence has issued a statement denying that the intelligence community is wi...
- Parrott said Intriguing yet tranquil. Hey today is ‘ Illegal aliens not at work day ‘. That what Chris is talking abo...
- briand75 said Egads! Geese. The Canuckians should keep their geese up there where they belong 🙂
- TheChairman said Most likely, they are the source of leaks… 16 agencies cannot a secret keep.
- Fred Stiening said Mike Pence is in the on deck circle
- TheJerseyDevil said The Wall Street Journal is reporting tonight that U.S. intel officials have withheld material from POTUS because they ar...
- Parrott said >”is the chairman of Rothschild, Inc, the banking conglomerate that rules the world.”< Holy Cow. Man,...
- Parrott said Killer. parrott
- Fred Stiening said You give them a tastykake and take a deep cleansing breath
- Fred Stiening said All more so when you read about his humble beginnings. Cream rises to the top
- TheChairman said The article left me wondering about the credentials of both the reporter and the staffing advisors. I guess the superfi...
- TheJerseyDevil said Smith’s is definitely one of the best resumes I’ve ever seen.
- Fred Stiening said I drove by on Monday, and the building has been torn down
- Fred Stiening said Advice to Washington DC area employers – don’t allow your employees to talk about Trump http://www.bizjourna...
- Fred Stiening said Joy Villa is a scientologist. Hold on to your engrams! And has a pierced tongue. And is an aggressive vegan.
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia votes to ban Daily Mail because it is an unreliable source https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/08/...
- briand75 said What a fantastic idea! Of course the designer will be in the homeless shelter by week’s end because the so-called...
- briand75 said If you work in Cleveland, you can see the city parks and various landscapes grow wild due to lack of care. We pretty muc...
- Fred Stiening said The device is mostly working. The main limitation is it can only automatically fire regular pokeballs, which it quickly...
- TheJerseyDevil said Gen. Mike Flynn has resigned as National Security Adviser. It appears that his undoing was to lie to the vice president,...
- Parrott said Can’t do the choco truffles here, have to be Low glycemic, no carbs, even though they would be a big hit. Easter...
- Parrott said >”She knows how to accentuate the positive”< Good God yes ! I am in Love ! Parrott
- Fred Stiening said She knows how to accentuate the positive
- Fred Stiening said I hear dark chocolate truffles are the way to a woman’s heart
- Fred Stiening said Stickers are available to accessorize it for $7.99
- countess robini said a psa to the male readers of this blog (which is 97.43 percent of you): TOMORROW is valentine’s day. i repeat: TOM...
- countess robini said the dress designer is a naturalized american citizen from the philippines who loves this country. good quotes re same in...
- countess robini said summer white and terra cotta red with just a touch of black. fashion forward on the srg blog. did the lady in the off...
Category Archives: Libtertarian Politics
Wikipedia http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/nyregion/nat-hentoff-dead.html (May require subscription) I’m not quite sure why I have the impression I’ve heard him on radio. He is one of a vanishing breed – people who think about issues, not just everything is the view of his … Continue reading
The past couple weeks, I have used Uber in Charlotte (NC) and yesterday in Greensboro. I now see a very real possibility of getting rid of my automobile (less than 2000 miles on it last year). It seems like a … Continue reading
Well, there are people who still have a functioning brain willing to resist peer pressure. National Post – “we” are not Charlie hebdo Rex Murphy is one brave man. He is willing to point out that the same people swooning … Continue reading
Donald Trump protege Andy Dean left his nationally syndicated Radio show to start up a podcasting service. According to the Atlanta Journal and Constitution (owned by Cox Media, the owner of WSB-AM in Atlanta, where Boortz’s show was produced), Neal … Continue reading
The third and final film of Ayn Rand’s book “Atlas Shrugged” opens this weekend. Keep an eye out for former radio host Rusty Humphries. If you go, be careful not to aim your cellphone toward the screen, or face felony … Continue reading
Rand Paul stuck his neck way out in Detroit. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-06/paul-pitches-flat-tax-immigrant-influx-as-remedies-for-detroit.html http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/04/how-rand-paul-thinks-he-can-save-detroit/ He thinks the solution to Detroit’s problems is to encourage immigrants with $50k in assets to move there, something I’ve written about a couple times. 20,000 Japanese in Detroit … Continue reading
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-11-20/to-spare-baby-boomer-wrists-vancouver-bans-the-venerable-doorknob I might have gone along if the thought was to prevent virus transmission by making it possible to open a door by using your elbows – but the reason is concern that baby boomers may not be able to … Continue reading
http://www.freep.com/article/20131120/NEWS15/311200098/Rep-Trey-Radel-busted-in-cocaine-sting Trey Radel used to be a radio host on WFSX-FM in the Ft Myers area of Florida. The police had busted a low level drug dealer who in turn set up the sale. Trey Radel was elected to Congress … Continue reading
Normally I’m dismissive of “person on the street” videos trying to portray that most people hold a point of view, since they’ll edit out the people not saying what the person creating the video want people to believe is the … Continue reading
Reason.com is the web site of the Libertarian Reason magazine. The comments section – unlike any other web site I can think of – are so much fun to read http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/28/wal-marts-proposed-customer-assisted-del Is typical – it’s a story about Walmart toying … Continue reading