- One Ringy Dingy
- Jimmy Breslin has died
- The Streaming Revolution
- Can you hear me now?
- Parrot U
- March Madness
- Intro to Alex Jones / infowars
- 126.96.36.199 – the cost of “free”
- Sex, Drugs and Wall Street Banks
- Adding poor white students makes a school diverse
- Anthem backs Obamacare reform
- Trolling the Amazon Book Store
- US military sends B52s to Korea, troops to fight ISIS
- Sales down at Starbucks
- “It’s Terrible”
- Do you watch Fox News for women with long legs in short skirts?
- Bloomberg warming up to Trump
- Crazy Russians
- Show Biz
- Dumping slag
- Another fatal police shooting in Charlotte
- Is Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch Revolting?
- Charles Murray attacked at Middlebury College
- Former “online reporter” arrested for nationwide anti Jewish threats
- The death of Retail
- Variety Magazine: Bob Pittman may not be able to save iHeart
- Elton John on the state of radio
- Let the comedy begin!
- The FindAnISP days
- How news is not reported
- Random – March 2017
- No Internet!
- So you want to be a railroad engineer?
- Muhammad Ali Jr
- Trump listens to CEOs
- haiti222 said I read all of Chuck Barris´ books a few years ago. An interesting and thoughtful writer.
- Fred Stiening said Now Chuck Barris…
- haiti222 said Congratulations! It is blessed to find someone to share life with, in some ways especially when it is done not because o...
- Parrott said We’ll Isn’t that cool ! Yes Congratulations ! You can’t beat that. Now you are off to the Taj M...
- Parrott said Chuck Berry had died the other day as well. Alex Jones may have some stuff to say about the Rockefeller passing. Parro...
- briand75 said Excellent! Congratulations to you two – this is fantastic news 🙂
- Fred Stiening said Parrots are funny http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/laughter-kea-birds-new-zealand-contagious/
- Fred Stiening said David Rockefeller has died
- Fred Stiening said And the next logical step is why do syndicators need radio stations?
- TheJerseyDevil said Sounds like IP multicast could make radio station satellite dishes go the way of rooftop TV antennas!
- Fred Stiening said As of approximately 2:15 PM today, countessrobini and the State of North Carolina have requested that you refer to count...
- briand75 said Very nice!!! 🙂
- briand75 said Okay time for a secret of the universe alert! Fred – “all we have is each other. Treasure what you have whil...
- briand75 said Good. I may need to acquire said devices at some point and anything that reduces the cost would be a blessing 🙂
- Fred Stiening said He is describing the consequences of some choices that don’t really apply if they thought it through a bit. He is...
- TheJerseyDevil said A while back we were discussing Internet-delivered audio and whether it was viable for radio stations. Radio Magazine ha...
- Fred Stiening said Indiana Jack just released a video that he has left Knight Trucking. He is deliberately vague about his future or why h...
- Fred Stiening said I like the idea of a bird that can say “I have a gun” and create the sound of a shotgun being cocked
- Fred Stiening said I was little bit busy today – I was trying out a hearing aid, but I noticed the story about Michael Savage this morning...
- TheChairman said I’m glad to see someone doing this for the parrots! More often, the crisis is probably due to neglect, or not und...
- Parrott said In other news : From the DailyMail. I do not own nor claim to own any information from DaileyMail. They get all credit....
- Parrott said I saw where Roger Stone, was in a car accident yesterday. Lots of discussion on the inter-webs about maybe a ‘hit&...
- Parrott said That’s pretty Cool. Good info from the Chairman. Best regards parrott
- Fred Stiening said This is probably a project for in the fall, if we go forward with it. On second thought, Parrot U is probably more about...
- Fred Stiening said Does your wife feed you crackers?
- TheChairman said What kind of parrot? That’s a Macaw in the 2nd photo… those can live 40-70 years. Do you have any allergies...
- Parrott said Hey, that is my cousin Sam ! They live a long time. You have to make sure you have a ‘will’ stipulating who...
- briand75 said I am not sure what term to use – my reference to toll plaza is satirical in nature – I would love to see an...
- briand75 said Just like TN – snow is gone usually before noon. That’s my kind of winter! 🙂
- Fred Stiening said D’oh – it was just the squirrels trying to eat my 25 year supply of ramen noodles
- Fred Stiening said If you blinked, you missed it.
- briand75 said And don’t forget – if you get there yesterday, you can see the snow!
- briand75 said “removed by user” Really? 🙂
- briand75 said I know – it’s a rhetorical question you ask, but I can’t resist. When do we cease to be diverse? Simpl...
- TheChairman said Yes, both of our ISP’s do that (Xfinity in AZ and Charter in MI). They offer a way to opt-out of the redirects, b...
- Fred Stiening said Joe Biggs xplanation https://youtu.be/JT9BMqN_ITg
- Fred Stiening said Hmmmm… google censoring?
- Fred Stiening said I think I hear noises coming from behind the door
- Fred Stiening said Paul was a real stickler for no lip syncing by musical guests, which I admired
- Fred Stiening said The spirit of Larry “Bud” Melman lives on in me https://youtu.be/e3w3QQmsMRI
- Fred Stiening said I dislike when the ISP redirects a failed DNS search to their captive search engine page. It also is less likely to ge...
- TheChairman said Was never really keen on Letterman, mostly watched for Paul and the band… Paul was funny and the band was exceptio...
- TheChairman said I recall when Google made this known… my reaction was: “spycraft & data mining.” There is NO way...
- countess robini said when he lost merrill markoe, who was the source of much magic for him, personally and professionally. up til then, his a...
- Fred Stiening said When did David Letterman lose his magic? http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/david-letterman-ugly-personality-no...
- Fred Stiening said Inventor of the World Wide Web who “gifted” his creation to the world becomes an Indian giver, wanting to sh...
- Fred Stiening said I wonder which school will be the one with the first all transgender cheerleading squad. Probably Michigan State.
- Parrott said Had to go to a called jury last yesterday, ( Friday) . I didn’t make the final cut. I just took my Railroad &...
- Parrott said Ha Ha ha , Good. Had a whole diatribe, decided to delete it. They are not worth it. parrott
- Fred Stiening said Part Two https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/us/muhammad-ali-jr-detained-airport.html Democrats hold a “hearingR...
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The big meeting just ended. Unfortunately I only saw the last 5 minutes There are about 6,000 applications for FM Translators “on hold” from around 2004. The FCC had an open application period without any limits and several religious groups … Continue reading
How’s that for a flashback? Pia got her moment of fame by being a young woman hanging around with an aging Frank Sinatra. Jerry Doyle was promoting a charity event in Vegas and mentioned her name. She is 58 years … Continue reading
Last night, I stumbled on an hour of TMZ Live – Premiere launched it maybe a year ago. Looking at the list of their big list of affiliates during the summer, all of them were Clear Channel music stations and … Continue reading
Now that Laura Ingraham dropped her bombshell of leaving TRN, she has an immediate loose end to deal with, the same one Savage had – some number of people have prepaid subscriptions to the Laura 365 service. Who owns it … Continue reading
Tom Taylor started picking rumors about a week ago that Laura Ingraham was about to become a pioneer – taking her show to iHeartRadio. Now confirmation is coming from affiliates that Laura is either “in negotiations with” or will be … Continue reading
Who is conning whom? Please describe the invention in the above video.
Happy Holidays! There is a pink slip in your stuffing! WTDY-AN in Madison Wisconsin pulled the plug on its news/talk format today. “Holiday Music” for now – it’s a pretty safe bet after that Christmas thing, sports will begin to … Continue reading
The way advertising is sold to streaming radio listeners might have gotten people to think about this. Harris is about the only company still making top of the line commercial radio transmitters. They want to try this concept in Palm … Continue reading
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/broadcasting-legend-sonny-eliot-dies-at-the-age-of-91 Sonny used to do the rather unique weather forecasts on WWJ-AM, combining jokes with snow warnings. The story points out that Sonny was involved in radio in the very early days, when several national radio shows were produced in … Continue reading
http://www.tacomaweekly.com/dailymashup/view/seattles-kptk-am-1090-expected-to-switch-from-progressive-talk-to-sports/ The head of the American Trial Lawyers Association is threatening to sue CBS if they drop progressive talk in Seattle. He currently is carried on the station on a weekend program that used to run on the long ago … Continue reading