- One Ringy Dingy
- Jimmy Breslin has died
- The Streaming Revolution
- Can you hear me now?
- Parrot U
- March Madness
- Intro to Alex Jones / infowars
- 188.8.131.52 – the cost of “free”
- Sex, Drugs and Wall Street Banks
- Adding poor white students makes a school diverse
- Anthem backs Obamacare reform
- Trolling the Amazon Book Store
- US military sends B52s to Korea, troops to fight ISIS
- Sales down at Starbucks
- “It’s Terrible”
- Do you watch Fox News for women with long legs in short skirts?
- Bloomberg warming up to Trump
- Crazy Russians
- Show Biz
- Dumping slag
- Another fatal police shooting in Charlotte
- Is Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch Revolting?
- Charles Murray attacked at Middlebury College
- Former “online reporter” arrested for nationwide anti Jewish threats
- The death of Retail
- Variety Magazine: Bob Pittman may not be able to save iHeart
- Elton John on the state of radio
- Let the comedy begin!
- The FindAnISP days
- How news is not reported
- Random – March 2017
- No Internet!
- So you want to be a railroad engineer?
- Muhammad Ali Jr
- Trump listens to CEOs
- haiti222 said I read all of Chuck Barris´ books a few years ago. An interesting and thoughtful writer.
- Fred Stiening said Now Chuck Barris…
- haiti222 said Congratulations! It is blessed to find someone to share life with, in some ways especially when it is done not because o...
- Parrott said We’ll Isn’t that cool ! Yes Congratulations ! You can’t beat that. Now you are off to the Taj M...
- Parrott said Chuck Berry had died the other day as well. Alex Jones may have some stuff to say about the Rockefeller passing. Parro...
- briand75 said Excellent! Congratulations to you two – this is fantastic news 🙂
- Fred Stiening said Parrots are funny http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/laughter-kea-birds-new-zealand-contagious/
- Fred Stiening said David Rockefeller has died
- Fred Stiening said And the next logical step is why do syndicators need radio stations?
- TheJerseyDevil said Sounds like IP multicast could make radio station satellite dishes go the way of rooftop TV antennas!
- Fred Stiening said As of approximately 2:15 PM today, countessrobini and the State of North Carolina have requested that you refer to count...
- briand75 said Very nice!!! 🙂
- briand75 said Okay time for a secret of the universe alert! Fred – “all we have is each other. Treasure what you have whil...
- briand75 said Good. I may need to acquire said devices at some point and anything that reduces the cost would be a blessing 🙂
- Fred Stiening said He is describing the consequences of some choices that don’t really apply if they thought it through a bit. He is...
- TheJerseyDevil said A while back we were discussing Internet-delivered audio and whether it was viable for radio stations. Radio Magazine ha...
- Fred Stiening said Indiana Jack just released a video that he has left Knight Trucking. He is deliberately vague about his future or why h...
- Fred Stiening said I like the idea of a bird that can say “I have a gun” and create the sound of a shotgun being cocked
- Fred Stiening said I was little bit busy today – I was trying out a hearing aid, but I noticed the story about Michael Savage this morning...
- TheChairman said I’m glad to see someone doing this for the parrots! More often, the crisis is probably due to neglect, or not und...
- Parrott said In other news : From the DailyMail. I do not own nor claim to own any information from DaileyMail. They get all credit....
- Parrott said I saw where Roger Stone, was in a car accident yesterday. Lots of discussion on the inter-webs about maybe a ‘hit&...
- Parrott said That’s pretty Cool. Good info from the Chairman. Best regards parrott
- Fred Stiening said This is probably a project for in the fall, if we go forward with it. On second thought, Parrot U is probably more about...
- Fred Stiening said Does your wife feed you crackers?
- TheChairman said What kind of parrot? That’s a Macaw in the 2nd photo… those can live 40-70 years. Do you have any allergies...
- Parrott said Hey, that is my cousin Sam ! They live a long time. You have to make sure you have a ‘will’ stipulating who...
- briand75 said I am not sure what term to use – my reference to toll plaza is satirical in nature – I would love to see an...
- briand75 said Just like TN – snow is gone usually before noon. That’s my kind of winter! 🙂
- Fred Stiening said D’oh – it was just the squirrels trying to eat my 25 year supply of ramen noodles
- Fred Stiening said If you blinked, you missed it.
- briand75 said And don’t forget – if you get there yesterday, you can see the snow!
- briand75 said “removed by user” Really? 🙂
- briand75 said I know – it’s a rhetorical question you ask, but I can’t resist. When do we cease to be diverse? Simpl...
- TheChairman said Yes, both of our ISP’s do that (Xfinity in AZ and Charter in MI). They offer a way to opt-out of the redirects, b...
- Fred Stiening said Joe Biggs xplanation https://youtu.be/JT9BMqN_ITg
- Fred Stiening said Hmmmm… google censoring?
- Fred Stiening said I think I hear noises coming from behind the door
- Fred Stiening said Paul was a real stickler for no lip syncing by musical guests, which I admired
- Fred Stiening said The spirit of Larry “Bud” Melman lives on in me https://youtu.be/e3w3QQmsMRI
- Fred Stiening said I dislike when the ISP redirects a failed DNS search to their captive search engine page. It also is less likely to ge...
- TheChairman said Was never really keen on Letterman, mostly watched for Paul and the band… Paul was funny and the band was exceptio...
- TheChairman said I recall when Google made this known… my reaction was: “spycraft & data mining.” There is NO way...
- countess robini said when he lost merrill markoe, who was the source of much magic for him, personally and professionally. up til then, his a...
- Fred Stiening said When did David Letterman lose his magic? http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/david-letterman-ugly-personality-no...
- Fred Stiening said Inventor of the World Wide Web who “gifted” his creation to the world becomes an Indian giver, wanting to sh...
- Fred Stiening said I wonder which school will be the one with the first all transgender cheerleading squad. Probably Michigan State.
- Parrott said Had to go to a called jury last yesterday, ( Friday) . I didn’t make the final cut. I just took my Railroad &...
- Parrott said Ha Ha ha , Good. Had a whole diatribe, decided to delete it. They are not worth it. parrott
- Fred Stiening said Part Two https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/us/muhammad-ali-jr-detained-airport.html Democrats hold a “hearingR...
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The Mayan Calendar and Harold Camping failed to end the world, so we’ll have to deal with 2013 after all. January 2nd is a huge day for radio – CBS Sports Radio begins a new 24 hr/day sports talk network … Continue reading
The Holiday Tree at the former Marshall Fields on State Street in Downtown Chicago
I’m shocked, I tell you. “He [Mitt Romney] wanted to be president less than anyone I’ve met in my life. He had no desire to . . . run,” said Tagg [Romney] http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/12/mitts-son-says-he-never-wanted-be-president-anyway/60282/ Take it with a grain of salt … Continue reading
Everyone knew it was coming, just not when and a few details. Clear Channel is buying WOR-AM – Clear Channel is maxed on how many FM stations they can own in New York, but are still allowed to own an … Continue reading
TRN has found a replacement for Laura Ingraham – Andrea Tantaros. Not owning a TV, I can’t tell you a thing about her – here is the Wikipefia link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Tantaros She’s 34, works on Fox News and Fox Business. Her … Continue reading
That’s the decline of traffic to this web site over the past month. Some of that is just normal for December and the election always creates a temporary spike…. Maybe I upset Google, or maybe there is another explanation.
Wall Street is moving to Atlanta. The NYSE has sold itself to the global Energy and Risk Management – the Inter Continental Exchange (ICE)- the folks who brought you Credit Default Swaps (traded in London) and Global Warming CO2 futures … Continue reading
That’s the provocative idea being put forth by Foreign Affairs: Article Foreign Affairs Magazine is the publication of the Council on Foreign Relations. They announced today their content will now be available for a low $14.95 annual subscription fee. My … Continue reading