- One Ringy Dingy
- Jimmy Breslin has died
- The Streaming Revolution
- Can you hear me now?
- Parrot U
- March Madness
- Intro to Alex Jones / infowars
- 22.214.171.124 – the cost of “free”
- Sex, Drugs and Wall Street Banks
- Adding poor white students makes a school diverse
- Anthem backs Obamacare reform
- Trolling the Amazon Book Store
- US military sends B52s to Korea, troops to fight ISIS
- Sales down at Starbucks
- “It’s Terrible”
- Do you watch Fox News for women with long legs in short skirts?
- Bloomberg warming up to Trump
- Crazy Russians
- Show Biz
- Dumping slag
- Another fatal police shooting in Charlotte
- Is Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch Revolting?
- Charles Murray attacked at Middlebury College
- Former “online reporter” arrested for nationwide anti Jewish threats
- The death of Retail
- Variety Magazine: Bob Pittman may not be able to save iHeart
- Elton John on the state of radio
- Let the comedy begin!
- The FindAnISP days
- How news is not reported
- Random – March 2017
- No Internet!
- So you want to be a railroad engineer?
- Muhammad Ali Jr
- Trump listens to CEOs
- haiti222 said I read all of Chuck Barris´ books a few years ago. An interesting and thoughtful writer.
- Fred Stiening said Now Chuck Barris…
- haiti222 said Congratulations! It is blessed to find someone to share life with, in some ways especially when it is done not because o...
- Parrott said We’ll Isn’t that cool ! Yes Congratulations ! You can’t beat that. Now you are off to the Taj M...
- Parrott said Chuck Berry had died the other day as well. Alex Jones may have some stuff to say about the Rockefeller passing. Parro...
- briand75 said Excellent! Congratulations to you two – this is fantastic news 🙂
- Fred Stiening said Parrots are funny http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/laughter-kea-birds-new-zealand-contagious/
- Fred Stiening said David Rockefeller has died
- Fred Stiening said And the next logical step is why do syndicators need radio stations?
- TheJerseyDevil said Sounds like IP multicast could make radio station satellite dishes go the way of rooftop TV antennas!
- Fred Stiening said As of approximately 2:15 PM today, countessrobini and the State of North Carolina have requested that you refer to count...
- briand75 said Very nice!!! 🙂
- briand75 said Okay time for a secret of the universe alert! Fred – “all we have is each other. Treasure what you have whil...
- briand75 said Good. I may need to acquire said devices at some point and anything that reduces the cost would be a blessing 🙂
- Fred Stiening said He is describing the consequences of some choices that don’t really apply if they thought it through a bit. He is...
- TheJerseyDevil said A while back we were discussing Internet-delivered audio and whether it was viable for radio stations. Radio Magazine ha...
- Fred Stiening said Indiana Jack just released a video that he has left Knight Trucking. He is deliberately vague about his future or why h...
- Fred Stiening said I like the idea of a bird that can say “I have a gun” and create the sound of a shotgun being cocked
- Fred Stiening said I was little bit busy today – I was trying out a hearing aid, but I noticed the story about Michael Savage this morning...
- TheChairman said I’m glad to see someone doing this for the parrots! More often, the crisis is probably due to neglect, or not und...
- Parrott said In other news : From the DailyMail. I do not own nor claim to own any information from DaileyMail. They get all credit....
- Parrott said I saw where Roger Stone, was in a car accident yesterday. Lots of discussion on the inter-webs about maybe a ‘hit&...
- Parrott said That’s pretty Cool. Good info from the Chairman. Best regards parrott
- Fred Stiening said This is probably a project for in the fall, if we go forward with it. On second thought, Parrot U is probably more about...
- Fred Stiening said Does your wife feed you crackers?
- TheChairman said What kind of parrot? That’s a Macaw in the 2nd photo… those can live 40-70 years. Do you have any allergies...
- Parrott said Hey, that is my cousin Sam ! They live a long time. You have to make sure you have a ‘will’ stipulating who...
- briand75 said I am not sure what term to use – my reference to toll plaza is satirical in nature – I would love to see an...
- briand75 said Just like TN – snow is gone usually before noon. That’s my kind of winter! 🙂
- Fred Stiening said D’oh – it was just the squirrels trying to eat my 25 year supply of ramen noodles
- Fred Stiening said If you blinked, you missed it.
- briand75 said And don’t forget – if you get there yesterday, you can see the snow!
- briand75 said “removed by user” Really? 🙂
- briand75 said I know – it’s a rhetorical question you ask, but I can’t resist. When do we cease to be diverse? Simpl...
- TheChairman said Yes, both of our ISP’s do that (Xfinity in AZ and Charter in MI). They offer a way to opt-out of the redirects, b...
- Fred Stiening said Joe Biggs xplanation https://youtu.be/JT9BMqN_ITg
- Fred Stiening said Hmmmm… google censoring?
- Fred Stiening said I think I hear noises coming from behind the door
- Fred Stiening said Paul was a real stickler for no lip syncing by musical guests, which I admired
- Fred Stiening said The spirit of Larry “Bud” Melman lives on in me https://youtu.be/e3w3QQmsMRI
- Fred Stiening said I dislike when the ISP redirects a failed DNS search to their captive search engine page. It also is less likely to ge...
- TheChairman said Was never really keen on Letterman, mostly watched for Paul and the band… Paul was funny and the band was exceptio...
- TheChairman said I recall when Google made this known… my reaction was: “spycraft & data mining.” There is NO way...
- countess robini said when he lost merrill markoe, who was the source of much magic for him, personally and professionally. up til then, his a...
- Fred Stiening said When did David Letterman lose his magic? http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/david-letterman-ugly-personality-no...
- Fred Stiening said Inventor of the World Wide Web who “gifted” his creation to the world becomes an Indian giver, wanting to sh...
- Fred Stiening said I wonder which school will be the one with the first all transgender cheerleading squad. Probably Michigan State.
- Parrott said Had to go to a called jury last yesterday, ( Friday) . I didn’t make the final cut. I just took my Railroad &...
- Parrott said Ha Ha ha , Good. Had a whole diatribe, decided to delete it. They are not worth it. parrott
- Fred Stiening said Part Two https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/us/muhammad-ali-jr-detained-airport.html Democrats hold a “hearingR...
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Donald Trump, with Rudy Giuliani and Jeff Sessions at his side, is meeting with the President of Mexico today, and returns to Phoenix tonight to give his speech on immigration. Over the weekend, President Nieto invited both Trump and Hillary … Continue reading
Denial is not just a river in Egypt The essence of his argument is that 43% of Republicans don’t believe in evolution, therefore all are unqualified to be professors. He is in charge of recruiting at UNC’s medical school. Things … Continue reading
Radio Psychologist Joy Browne left her body on Saturday, according to her sister. Radio Ink Story Dr Browne was the polar opposite of Dr Laura. Joy Browne embraced that all women are victims, that the caller was always telling … Continue reading
Over the weekend, Donald Trump decided he would visit Mexico today (Wednesday) to discuss the future of relations between the United States and Mexico. This could be the day that makes or breaks the Trump campaign. There is significant risk … Continue reading
For the most part, I ignore radio ratings from month to month as I don’t trust them and think Arbitron (now Nielsen) bears a significant part of the responsibility of the decline of radio, getting people in radio chasing the … Continue reading
At the crack of dawn (7 AM), I hopped in my car to see what a real commute would be like if someone in Uptown was foolish enough to hire me to patch COBOL programs. Admittedly, it is the week … Continue reading
Charlotte Observer Coverage Just wait until Alex Jones hears about this…
Set aside for the moment the issue of classified emails on an unsecure server… What does the sheer volume of email say about Hillary’s management style? Email is a great time waster, especially if you are on a mobile device … Continue reading
That’s the opinion over at Bloomberg… Obama loves Walmart The Clinton ties with Walmart go back to the earliest days when Sam Walton ran the company and made a point of buying from American suppliers. That was then and this … Continue reading