Merry Christmas

Greetings to all of our readers in Asia and Europe

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Merry Christmas

1. TheChairman says:

Merry Christmas to you Fred and Countess!

We just finished our new tradition, Chinese dinner on Christmas Eve. 🙂
    Kung Pao Shrimp, Sweet-n-Sour Chicken, Vegetable Lo Mein noodles.

2. foyle says:

Merry Christmas to one and all that read this blog. Wishing you a wonderful 2018 as well.

Merry Christmas Fred, Countess ! Glad you all found each other and Santa brings you everything that was on your list !
    Have a Blessed Christmas !

Merry Christmas to all my SRG friends; CC, The Chairman, Foyle, Briand75, Jersey Devil, Haiti, and everyone else here on SRG.
    you all are good family !

Oh yeah, some of you all know I casually play in a fantasy football league. Which was sad this year because I basically quit watching the NFL since they politicized the game.
    It was a simple relief from work. Anyhoo, this was the 10th year I have participated in the league.
    Long story short, I won ! It was a Christmas miracle. I have never been very good, did very little research on players, and I won. It is completely random I think.
    Thought I would share with you guys, cause I was shocked,

6. BigBro says:

OK, this seems like the right post to use to jump into the pool. I’m brother that Fred has occasionally mentioned. More history will surely follow, but that’s not my purpose today.

First, and most importantly, belated congratulations to Fred and the Countess on their nuptials in March. Good things come to those who wait. Best wishes for a long and joyful life together.

Second, and more in line with this blog’s eclectic character, watch the happenings in Richmond, Virginia today. The balance of power in the Virginia House of Delegates will be decided by a random draw. After our November election the 16 vote Republican advantage has been reduced to 50-49 with a tie vote in a nearby district. Sometime today, two 35 mm Kodak film containers each will be filled with a slip of paper containing a candidate’s name and placed in a bowl. Have not read who will actually do the drawing, but this is high drama for the Old Dominion.

Cool, I didn’t know Fred had a brother. I guess I should have figured that since he mentioned nieces and nephews’.
    The Eddie Bauer store in Winston-Salem were currently sold out of sporks, today.
    Have a good one,