Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- Savage #2, Hannity #7
- The '80s until now
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor freaks out over Glenn Beck's NRA speech
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- GDPR Notice
- Alexa Bombing
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- The Dubious Media
- Julyin' to yourself
- RebelSansClue said Happy New Year! Is the Savage podcast any good?
- Fred Stiening said The podcast has arrived. It is free, at least for now.
- RebelSansClue said I don’t even want to think about that. The day when Rush does his last show (if he hasn’t already) is getting ever nearer. I still think there’s a place for traditional radio though. Outdoor internet connections aren’t as stab...
- RebelSansClue said Yeah, but this site has better content!
- Fred Stiening said Kind of like here.
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
Category Archives: Collapse of the EU
After World War two ended, couples (including my parents) were deferring thoughts of family stuff, and the pent up demand broke loose with a boom felt around the world. I have the sense that the 44th president, whose name I … Continue reading
Deutsche Bank owes $14 billion to the United States for its role in 2008 mortgage fraud crisis. The bank says it was thinking $3-4 billion and it won’t pay. The reality is it can’t pay even if it wanted to. … Continue reading
No, not Hugh Hefner or Melania Trump There have been lingering rumors that Deutsche Bank in Germany is on the verge of collapse. North Korea exploded another nuclear bomb. Hillary has a glint in her ear. The Congress is ready … Continue reading
David Cameron said originally that he would linger on as Prime Minister, but not take any action to actually Brexit and leave it to the next Prime Minister. Forces in Europe were very loud that this was unacceptable. They can … Continue reading
A guest in John Batchelor was a classic case of “projection”, where you inject your own opinions onto other people, believing they share your motivations. The guest said multiple times that the motivation of the people who voted for Brexit … Continue reading
My hypothetical question turns out not so hypothetical. England and Wales voted to leave the EU, Scotland and Northern Ireland want to stay. It’s pretty logical that proximity to the channel tunnel might be a factor. I wrote back on … Continue reading
As the details emerge, the first reports start getting corrected. The BBC seems to be reporting details omitted by other version. The event at a cinema started when a woman called police that there was a man wearing a mask … Continue reading
If the Thursday vote results in a majority voting for Britain to leave the EU, it will have as much effect as electing Republicans to repeal Obamacare. The vote has no legal effect. It is only an advisory vote. The … Continue reading
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/live-jo-cox-shot-birstall-8207676 Shooter is in custody.
While we were busy trying to find out if Omar Mateen is gay, the Bilderberg group was meeting in Germany to discuss the state of the world, including that pesky Donald Trump guy. https://www.rt.com/usa/346407-clinton-insiders-bilderberg-2016/ Alex Jones is clearly one of … Continue reading