- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
- Laura Ingraham and Medved leaving talk radio
- Who are the fascists?
- Old Charlotte
- The reality of racial fear
- The bombs were fake
- Santa Trump is coming to town
- 1st amendment and commercial speech
- Free Investment Advice
- Migrant caravan turned back by riot police at Mexican border!
- Triton Digital being acquired by… Scripps?
- Fear in Detroit
- Meet Cathy Hughes
- Not just the United States
- Making America’s Malls great again
- October, the month for fear
- President Trump: Bush’s invasion of Iraq was the single biggest mistake in US history
- Vicarious Hurricane Watch
- Who is Qi Lu and why should you care?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Fun with snowflakes
- Say Something or Don’t Tell?
- Alex Jones banned from iTunes and Facebook
- Politico stoking race war within House leadership
- Augustus, the strong Caesar
- Today’s overflowing news bag (per Tom Taylor)
- You can feel secure now
- It’s Official – 2020 RNC convention coming to Charlotte
- Changes in Philly
- Big improvement at FCC Website
- More train action than you can shake a stick at
- The future of grocery retailing?
- Visiting Our Heritage
- The Conservative Mom
- Ray Lucia wins at Supreme Court
- TheChairman said So I did some follow-up: the station is KVOI. Apparently, the station has been taken over by democrat aliens. They removed L Elder, D Prager, M Medved, and D Loesch, among others. Replaced with fluf...
- CC1s121LrBGT said “NC State rolls out Ph.D. in ‘social justice education’” … ““The goal of the program is to help educators recognize and disrupt systems of oppression… ” from https...
- TheChairman said Along similar lines, my wife wants to express her gratitude for SRG. In the wee hours of the morning she had been listening to a station in Tucson (while we are in MI) and said: “a couple days p...
- Fred Stiening said From today’s Plaza Midwood crime blotter http://www.wbtv.com/2018/11/15/crime-stoppers-undisguised-unarmed-man-robs-gas-station-plaza-over/?outputType=amp
- Fred Stiening said Just today I reminded Countess about the existence of Craigslist and how it has devestated classified ads, both in conventional and alternative newspapers. It is real time ad placement and obviously...
- TheChairman said Well, hello Countess! Good to see you here on the blog… my wife really enjoyed those photos of the Greek Orthodox church. Last time I picked up and perused a weekly alternative paper was probab...
- CountessRobini said Dear Parrott: never ate at a Bojangles before the sale was announced so I went yesterday. Great country ham biscuit — light and fluffy biscuit (nicely greasy)and salty thin-cut ham. Enjoyed e...
- CountessRobini said Yup. Thanks Haiti for terrific article.
- CC1s121LrBGT said He also rounded up some American citizens by race and concentrated them into camps. He was the master of “Intersectionality”.
- CountessRobini said Dear Jersey Devil. You are welcome. It was our duty to stand up. We had planned to go to the Trump rally (I was so hoping I could maneuver my way into the press area and talk to some of the people co...
- CountessRobini said Dear Parrott: thank you. It was the principle. But I must say the shrimp and grits with spicy mango sauce was excellent.
- Fred Stiening said The first Harris Teeter supermarket was in Plaza Midwood back when being a mile from downtown was the suburbs as well as the first Family Dollar store. Since moving back, the two news stories I rememb...
- CountessRobini said Chairman: Did you really buy space in this publication? With my working background I try really hard to support any print publication I can by 1. Reading it and 2. Patronizing the advertisers and doi...
- Fred Stiening said So Mr Harris did win by a little under 2,000 votes. The pattern was very interesting. Absentee and early voting skewed heavily toward Mr McCready, the Democrat who lost. As I suggested, Union Cou...
- Fred Stiening said By that definition, FDR was a fascist, too – but we tolerated it because we had a war to fight. FDR installed censorship in Hollywood, hired Hollywood to produce propoganda, directed private co...
- TheChairman said Parrott, here’s one for you… freighter spotting is the ‘sport’ at our new place. If a vessel is close enough to shore, I grab the camera and snap a few photos. A few weeks ago...
- Parrott said A few days ago, & 43 years, the SS Edmund Fitzgerald sank in a Lake Superior storm on November 10, 1975. I remember seeing that on news when I was a kid. I didn’t get to go see the Great L...
- TheChairman said The images of Obama hosting a dinner for ‘tech titans’ (Media’s term) from Google, FB, Yahoo, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, etc –to cement the Socialist Surveillance State–...
- briand75 said Definition of fascism: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government heade...
- Fred Stiening said Not really. These are major market papers, targeted at people spending money on booze, tatoos, drug paraphernalia, escort services, strip clubs and the like. Typically they are full of left wing po...
- haiti222 said This restaurant closed two months after this article partially due to an informal boycott. I ate their once, it was popular and open several years. http://www.blacdetroit.com/BLAC-Detroit/November-201...
- TheChairman said The Metro Times will need a new ad source. Voters approved Proposal 1 (recreational marijuana) and the new democrat governor is ready to expunge records for past offenders. Welcome to the Twilight Zon...
- TheChairman said Notice the immediate belligerence by the left, the day after the election. It doesn’t matter if they lose or win, the liberals want to agitate and terrorize.
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott. Yeah, the irony is John James (black conservative) lost mostly in the Detroit/Lansing areas. We voted for him, as did most of northern Michigan. It seems the ‘racists’ are on...
- Parrott said Just heard on Rush Limbaugh, some radical protesters posted Tucker carleson’s home address gooberbook or some message board, and they showed up and rioted in the street demanding he move ou...
- Parrott said Just looked at the map in Real Clear politics for the senate race in Michigan chairman. All red for John James except the higher density areas. So he looses. Same here in Virginia. NOVA , Virg...
- TheJerseyDevil said Thank you Fred and Countess
- Parrott said This is super awesome ! “With my “I Voted” sticker on my forehead, we walked in their door, and without blinking an eye Countess announced “We are here because of the Boycott”. The owner imme...
- Parrott said In other Charlotte NC news, “Bojangles’ announced Tuesday its plans to be sold, WRAL reports. The Charlotte-based company has entered an agreement with Durational Capital Management LP and The J...
- Fred Stiening said Just an odd coincidence – a few years ago I was called for jury duty. It was the day of the “riot” (I wrote about it at the time). One of the people randomly selected identified himself as the...
- TheChairman said About 15 years ago, I labeled them as ‘social fascists’ when they began using email, early social media, and group tactics to manipulate, intimidate, and ostracize others. This is an examp...
- haiti222 said Glad you went there…..Here medical marijuana ads seem to be keeping the alternative weekly afloat, although it is definitely declining. They lost their sleazy, liberal political commentator due...
- Parrott said Yeah I heard that whitey bite the dust. I seen that movie Johnny Depp did on him. He was believable. I think he continued to act like whitey afterwards. Supposedly Disney dumped Depp in the Pi...
- Parrott said User error . freaked out to soon.
- TheChairman said There is hope: https://BLEXIT.com
- Fred Stiening said If CC was here, he would probably point out that since we are looking at Union County, we won’t see streets in Mecklenburg County. That is true but except in the city of Mathews, there is li...
- Fred Stiening said Boston’s Howie Carr has had a potentially career ending development to his radio career. The Mob Boss / FBI informant Whitey Bulger has been killed in Federal Prison in West Virginia. He was 8...
- Fred Stiening said My preliminary guess is possible user error, like having a filter enabled by accident. The station and program are still in the database
- Fred Stiening said Hopefully, no more show up while he is in jail
- Parrott said whoa, something happened on SRG this morning . Mornings on the Mall, wmal is gone. in fact a whole bunch is gone. Does this have something to do with IBM buying red hat ? parrott
- Parrott said Cool Fred. That is it. The part about Syrian refugees, still bothers me. I remember a interview with a Christan Syrian family that was trying to get to the U.S. and they applied, but were rejecte...
- Fred Stiening said Turns out that angle was a lie, too. He pretended to be a Seminole, but his parents are Italian and Filipino
- Fred Stiening said They are bogged down investigating shoe companies giving money to athletes https://articles.oregonlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/10/feds_release_revealing_wiretap.amp And verifying Tesla vehicle prod...
- Fred Stiening said Connecting dots between George Siros and HIAS https://capitalresearch.org/article/refugee-resettlement-the-lucrative-business-of-serving-immigrants/
- Parrott said well o’le October has turned out to be a blast. Fake Bombs and fake news. Dave Hodges southern ‘Red Dawn’ invasion is losing steam. Gosh he has been predicting that for I know t...
- TheChairman said Vaguely. I lived in AZ from 1985 on, and didn’t return to MI until 2009. I do recall the Michigan Militia making the news on a few occasions. Of course, AZ had border militia making news as we...
- Fred Stiening said And the name of the state was spelled incorrectly on the return address. The Seminole tribe were pretty successful at defending their home territory from European colonizers.
- Fred Stiening said Remember the Hutaree?
- Fred Stiening said Not of any real significance, but he played soccer for UNC-Charlotte, and nearby Brevard college. He did not graduate, though.
- Parrott said Best part of all this ‘stupidity’ was the use of ‘Debbi Wasserman Schultz’ as the return address. That part was hilarious. How do you get ‘Lunch-bucket Joe’ ou...
Category Archives: Collapse of the EU
After World War two ended, couples (including my parents) were deferring thoughts of family stuff, and the pent up demand broke loose with a boom felt around the world. I have the sense that the 44th president, whose name I … Continue reading
Deutsche Bank owes $14 billion to the United States for its role in 2008 mortgage fraud crisis. The bank says it was thinking $3-4 billion and it won’t pay. The reality is it can’t pay even if it wanted to. … Continue reading
No, not Hugh Hefner or Melania Trump There have been lingering rumors that Deutsche Bank in Germany is on the verge of collapse. North Korea exploded another nuclear bomb. Hillary has a glint in her ear. The Congress is ready … Continue reading
David Cameron said originally that he would linger on as Prime Minister, but not take any action to actually Brexit and leave it to the next Prime Minister. Forces in Europe were very loud that this was unacceptable. They can … Continue reading
A guest in John Batchelor was a classic case of “projection”, where you inject your own opinions onto other people, believing they share your motivations. The guest said multiple times that the motivation of the people who voted for Brexit … Continue reading
My hypothetical question turns out not so hypothetical. England and Wales voted to leave the EU, Scotland and Northern Ireland want to stay. It’s pretty logical that proximity to the channel tunnel might be a factor. I wrote back on … Continue reading
As the details emerge, the first reports start getting corrected. The BBC seems to be reporting details omitted by other version. The event at a cinema started when a woman called police that there was a man wearing a mask … Continue reading
If the Thursday vote results in a majority voting for Britain to leave the EU, it will have as much effect as electing Republicans to repeal Obamacare. The vote has no legal effect. It is only an advisory vote. The … Continue reading
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/live-jo-cox-shot-birstall-8207676 Shooter is in custody.
While we were busy trying to find out if Omar Mateen is gay, the Bilderberg group was meeting in Germany to discuss the state of the world, including that pesky Donald Trump guy. https://www.rt.com/usa/346407-clinton-insiders-bilderberg-2016/ Alex Jones is clearly one of … Continue reading