Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Do you see problems?
- Website Status
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Resumption of service
- Coloring the News
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Stale FCC data
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
- Fred Stiening said The listen to a random station button on the main page actually works now. https://streamingradioguide.com/listenrand.php Initially, it just chooses one out of around 12,000 stations. You can limit it to a category like “country music” a...
- Fred Stiening said Randi Rhodes has resurfaced after “leaving corporate America for 10 years”. The handful of stations clinging to progressive talk don’t have enough programming to fill a schedule, so they backfill with Coast to Coast, Clark Howard,...
- Fred Stiening said Alex Jones is passing along the claim that the vidoes from Hunter Biden’s hard drive show him having sex with underage Chinese girls. Is it illegal to go to another country to engage in sexual acts that would be illegal in the United States? Y...
- Parrott said Well Carp ! those were the days, going to my favorite knife and gun club, listening to the Cigar Dave show live on WFNR on Saturday afternoons. Cigar dave no longer syndicated, the 1998 Jeep needs a radiator and is parked in the back yard. Sell...
- Fred Stiening said A caller to the Money Pit let the cat out of the bag. Many shows in radio syndication are not live – they are fake live. Click and Clack was the best show at hiding this. The phone number mentioned on the phone connects you to voicemail wher...
- Fred Stiening said Alpha Male Cigar Dave is gone. His syndicated show ended abruptly in June. He is still available on a free podcast on his website
- Fred Stiening said Maybe I should’ve been a reporter in another life. A key question that nobody appears to be asking about the hunter Biden story… One of the pictures from the MacBook shows Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth. Who took...
- Fred Stiening said On a positive note, I learned today that the Golden Corral Buffet in Greensboro has reopened and offering both pickup and delivery and dining room. Of the ways I consume food, Golden Buffet is by far the healthiest. I used Grubhub for delivery an...
- Fred Stiening said I am "shocked" that an India born feminist who got her law degree from New York University would not understand the idea of freedom https://www.law.nyu.edu/centers/birnbaum-womens-leadership-network/podcasts/gadde
- Fred Stiening said Twitter is grateful for the feedback it has received and significantly changed its policy. https://mobile.twitter.com/vijaya Even journalists who want Joe Biden to win would object to a legitimate journalist and the White House Press Secretary being...
- Fred Stiening said In the dog eat dog world of Truth, Twitter is suspending anyone who links to the NY Post story, not even referring to the allegedly “hacked” data. If you give someone the password to your device and they look at your device, that is not “hacking” h...
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Around 1973, I spent a summer working as an intern at my local Social Security Office. The thing you learn quickly about the government is you can’t get anything done without the right form. Among my tasks were to update … Continue reading
Part of President Obama’s directive to remake government is to have agencies open up their databases to the public. The FCC about two weeks ago brought out a totally new FCC.gov – at least the facade is new. Behind the … Continue reading
I’m losing my grip on reality. This is a video of musician Shakira in Morocco at the Mawazine music festival. Shakira is from Colombia (the country in South America) performing her song “Waka Waka” in English in Morocco in an … Continue reading
http://www.opednews.com/articles/A-Nation-Always-Murdering-by-Jay-Janson-110529-438.html Some thoughts about war and Libya from the Left. John McCain repeated in the past few days that the mistake in Libya is President Obama should have used more force and put troops on the ground. I’m so glad … Continue reading
http://www.opednews.com/populum/linkframe.php?linkid=132460 So the thought process of the Free Libya “rebels” goes something like this: His skin is black, and he is wearing a yellow hard hat – therefore he must be a mercenary – have him kneel down on the … Continue reading
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/30/world/africa/30benghazi.html This is one of those news stories that doesn’t say anything, but also says everything. The meaning is found in between the lines and what isn’t said. The male youth of Benghazi are frustrated. “Drifting” cars is a long … Continue reading
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hTtv6TcI8cXVkylkugCwhq6iTF4g?docId=CNG.a85c640cbadb4de71d422967ab68293e.4e1 In the new paradigm of using lawyers to provoke conflict in the name of peace, the bankrupt Spain has made prosecuting the military of El Salvador for alleged killings of so-called “priests” in 1989. http://articles.latimes.com/1989-11-17/world/la-fg-salvadorpriests89_1_five-other-jesuit-dormitory-cook-nightclothes-and-slippers If you’re wondering “Why … Continue reading
Back in the 1960s, sometimes TV stations would run a loop of a wire service Teletype – typically a model 15 to pretend they were somehow connected with a timely news feed. Teletype machines had a mechanical print head that printed at … Continue reading
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/clashes-erupt-in-belgrade-961175.html Ratko Mladić was indicted in 1995 by the toothless “International Tribunal for the Prosecution of Persons Responsible for Serious Violations of International Humanitarian Law Committed in the Territory of the Former Yugoslavia since 1991″ for so-called war crimes. He was … Continue reading