- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- Fred Stiening said I am “in” if hydrogenated transfats are part of the Communion service
- Fred Stiening said If it is the fourth weekend in June, that means it’s time for ARRL field day!
- CC1s121LrBGT said “Separate but Equal”, long live “Separate but Equal” despite the Supreme Court ruling. While I don’t advocate treating people differently because of their skin color, I d...
- CC1s121LrBGT said I’ve thought about setting up a climate change religion with all kinds of carbon and solar shows and on-air collections to pay for missionaries to be sent to Washinton to convert tax money into...
- Fred Stiening said Haven’t paid your FCC fees since 2005? Just invoke the “minority” defense http://www.insideradio.com/free/fcc-gives-two-am-owners-a-second-chance-to-renew/article_73ad8610-8b4f-11e9...
- Fred Stiening said According to a Russian radio station in New York City, there are between 6.5 and 7 million Russians living in the United States. That’s a lot of votes for Donald Trump!
- Fred Stiening said This might be a sign of the End Times – New York Times doing a positive story about Michael Savage https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html As they say in the M...
- Mark said Naptha Tanker just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- CC1s121LrBGT said Triple Crown! 😉
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Around 1973, I spent a summer working as an intern at my local Social Security Office. The thing you learn quickly about the government is you can’t get anything done without the right form. Among my tasks were to update … Continue reading
Part of President Obama’s directive to remake government is to have agencies open up their databases to the public. The FCC about two weeks ago brought out a totally new FCC.gov – at least the facade is new. Behind the … Continue reading
I’m losing my grip on reality. This is a video of musician Shakira in Morocco at the Mawazine music festival. Shakira is from Colombia (the country in South America) performing her song “Waka Waka” in English in Morocco in an … Continue reading
http://www.opednews.com/articles/A-Nation-Always-Murdering-by-Jay-Janson-110529-438.html Some thoughts about war and Libya from the Left. John McCain repeated in the past few days that the mistake in Libya is President Obama should have used more force and put troops on the ground. I’m so glad … Continue reading
http://www.opednews.com/populum/linkframe.php?linkid=132460 So the thought process of the Free Libya “rebels” goes something like this: His skin is black, and he is wearing a yellow hard hat – therefore he must be a mercenary – have him kneel down on the … Continue reading
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/30/world/africa/30benghazi.html This is one of those news stories that doesn’t say anything, but also says everything. The meaning is found in between the lines and what isn’t said. The male youth of Benghazi are frustrated. “Drifting” cars is a long … Continue reading
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hTtv6TcI8cXVkylkugCwhq6iTF4g?docId=CNG.a85c640cbadb4de71d422967ab68293e.4e1 In the new paradigm of using lawyers to provoke conflict in the name of peace, the bankrupt Spain has made prosecuting the military of El Salvador for alleged killings of so-called “priests” in 1989. http://articles.latimes.com/1989-11-17/world/la-fg-salvadorpriests89_1_five-other-jesuit-dormitory-cook-nightclothes-and-slippers If you’re wondering “Why … Continue reading
Back in the 1960s, sometimes TV stations would run a loop of a wire service Teletype – typically a model 15 to pretend they were somehow connected with a timely news feed. Teletype machines had a mechanical print head that printed at … Continue reading
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/clashes-erupt-in-belgrade-961175.html Ratko Mladić was indicted in 1995 by the toothless “International Tribunal for the Prosecution of Persons Responsible for Serious Violations of International Humanitarian Law Committed in the Territory of the Former Yugoslavia since 1991″ for so-called war crimes. He was … Continue reading