Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/20/ex-envoys-libya-ties-help-land-bechtel-job/ I knew sooner or later Bechtel would show up in reasons for the Libya “revolution”. Al Jazeera has a video recently posted on YouTube as the “rebels” are going through the files of Qaddafi’s compound in Tripoli. David Welch … Continue reading
Paterson NJ: 32.90% African American 13.20% White Vermont: 0.76% African American 98.12% White Both are being ravaged by Irene’s floods. President Obama will be visiting New Jersey.
Now that Mr Buckley is buried and all the speeches given, there is no time to lose changing everything at WOR-AM You could have missed my post on Sunday about Ron Kuby!showing up for Steve Malzberg on Friday, and being … Continue reading
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/31/world/africa/31tripoli.html In a completely unexpected turn, the “rebel” fighters in Western Libya are being pushed aside by troops backed by Qatar (the home of Al Jazeera)… the rebels are showing signs of potential to fragment around traditional tribal lines, and … Continue reading
How do the various media outlets characterize what happened? The Hill – Rep. Issa gets his first scalp WSJ (blog) – Grassley, Issa: Shakeup Won’t Stop Probe of ATF WSJ – ATF Chief Reassigned After Troubled Gun Sting (Oh, he … Continue reading
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/31/us/31guns.html If you haven’t been following this, BATF came up with this great idea – to prove how easy it is to smuggle weapons into Mexico, and then use that “evidence” as a basis for increasing regulation of guns within … Continue reading
http://www.montrealgazette.com/mobile/iphone/story.html?id=5328421 In the wake of the “lone wolf” shooting in Norway at the Labor Party’s Youth Training camp, major media outlets in neighboring Sweden are going to change their message boards to moderate all comments, to prevent people from expressing … Continue reading
http://m.upi.com/m/story/UPI-16331314710947/ Okay, so now the “Rebels” have “control” of Libya. They’ve “killed their father” (not literally) and now they find out how hard it is to actually run a “free” country. It’s late August and blazingly hot. The bulk of … Continue reading
News Story “On Monday morning, the body [of] one of three missing canoeists washed ashore in Plainfield, representing the second storm-related death in as many days. The man, without a life jacket, was swept away in a canoeing accident on … Continue reading