- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: August 2011
There is a train of thought that killing Qaddafi is payback for Pan Am 103 – overlooking that George Bush and Englsnd arrived at a settlement of the issue in 2004…. Early on, Qaddafi’s chief of the Security Service mysteriously … Continue reading
If you are on a College’s alumni mailing list, you probably notice that the stuff they mail you tells you about the New Professor they just hired – but rarely tell you about the Professors who have left. The same … Continue reading
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-captain-wiretap-20110828,0,3302154.story The female captain was suspended after her voice was heard on extensive conversations recorded by Federal investigators where she was discussing drugs with members of the Crips street gang. The LA Times was unable to locate a photo of … Continue reading
If you’re still fuzzy about what a “Moral hazard” is… NY Governor Andrew Cuomo, the fastest sperm of Mario Cuomo just had a news conference. Expecting some push back for over reacting, he had his response ready. One … Continue reading
Oh, the humanity of it all Your browser does not support the video tag
So with nothing else to do and the Mayor ordering that I may not leave my house due to the 25 mph gusts….. I’m thinking… now would be a good time to “Transfer” my “stuff” from my XP to the new Windows … Continue reading
The Detroit Free “you know what” reports the recent earthquakes and “Hurricane” Irene were sent from heaven by Martin Luther King Jr as a warning http://www.freep.com/article/20110828/COL10/108280528/Rochelle-Riley-King-knew-we-weren-t-ready-celebrate?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE%7Cp
9:20 PM – first thunder, noticeably heavier rain. This is the first “outer band” – how dare it interrupt my Angey Birds update 10:15 calm, sporadic rain, oppressive humidity Time for sleep, hopefully not to end to the sound of … Continue reading
The sun is about to set. What’s left of Irene is North of Virginia Beach. Light rain is falling, but the colors on the radar are showing less and less angry colors. The main perceived threat here is the Housatonic … Continue reading
We all know from watching Willard Scott that the smaller and tighter the eye of a hurricane, the more dangerous it is. Your assignment, if you choose to accept it is to find the Eye of this Hurricane: