Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Monthly Archives: September 2011
From now until winter, most small market stations carry high school football. Unlike college and pro football, most high schools want publicity and don’t block streaming of their games, making it pretty obvious what is going on. There is no … Continue reading
Glenn Beck was talking today (It’s Friday) about the changes at McDonalds and how stupid it is for them to try to go “upscale” and leave Ronald McDonald and assembly line meals behind. I don’t get out much any more, … Continue reading
This morning, WELI-AM (Clear Channel in New Haven) ran a commercial suggesting that it would be a great idea to go to Wal-Mart and buy a $130 Pioneer radio for your car. They said to ask about it at the … Continue reading
I’m having trouble finding it, but about a year ago, I wrote a blurb with a picture of the driveway of WJJG. It’s one of the AM stations way past the time to close the doors – kept alive only … Continue reading
He’s the guy who has been running around Yemen, organizing and inspiring attempts to attack the United States. http://www.chron.com/news/article/Yemen-Al-Qaida-s-al-Awlaki-killed-in-airstrike-2192332.php Two days ago, the Yemini military head’s convoy was hit by a suicide bomber who blew up next to the vehicles … Continue reading
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-09-30/morgan-stanley-seen-as-risky-as-italian-banks-in-swaps-market.html Bloomberg has a story today about Morgan Stanley and the surge in the price of Credit Default Swap (CDS) contracts. A CDS is essentially an insurance contract to offload the risk of owning debt. Company “A” issues debt – … Continue reading
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=60869 It sounds like the DoD Muslim outreach is going well – or was that NASA? Perhaps it’s just a random coincidence that someone would frame a program as “The Five Pillars of…” and be unaware of the fundamentals of … Continue reading
Up until last week, he ran Al Jazeerah http://m.foreignaffairs.com/articles/68300/philip-seib/the-resignation-of-wadah-khanfar-and-the-future-of-al-jazeera I’ve been on the CFR’s mailing list for years, although I rarely read it. Mostly I skim the headlines to see what the globslists are worried about or trying to propogandize
Let’s say hypothetically, 10 years from now – long after Barack Obama has retired and goes back to writing books – a future President or military leader seizes control of the Government, dissolves Congress and imposes martial law to deal … Continue reading