Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
October 31st is the official end of hostilities with Libya’s former regime. NATO has declared that the military effort is over and their job is done. In unrelated news, President Obama a few days ago announced that all US troops … Continue reading
http://m.swtimes.com/mobile/business/article_819193e6-0175-11e1-ac1e-001cc4c002e0.html Whirlpool, based in Benton Hatbor Michigan (closely connected to Fred “no light bulbs” Upton has announced it is cutting 5000 jobs due to slow demand and increasing material costs for its appliance products. Fort Smith Arkansas’s unionized plant will … Continue reading
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/radio-one-to-launch-full-service-news-station-in-houston-132823638.html KROI-FM (92.1) in Houston is switching from Black Gospel music to All News on November 14th. This is a head scratcher – Radio One is the radio network that targets all of its programming only at Black Americans. … Continue reading
The user list of this system goes back to 2002 when the radio information was part of the now defunct FindAnISP.com. The database contained about 15,000 “accounts” where the person submitted a registration request, but then never logged in to … Continue reading
AFTRA announcement Back in May 2011, AFTRA and other labor unions proudly announced their desire to make using copyrighted material without permission a Federal felony with a 5 year prison term. That proposal is Senate 978, which has been reported … Continue reading
Summer is over, the baseball stands are empty, no more Cracker Jacks, high fat hotdogs and government motors Chevrolets… Not to despair – America Loves Sports(tm) and you can never have too many sports. The National Hockey League (NHL) season … Continue reading
I’ve gotten a smattering of reports of problems with Clear Channel’s iHeartRadio player to make me think there is a frequent issue with it. One of the more experienced testers has noticed that if you have two Clear Channel players … Continue reading
Someone at a radio station wrote me to ask what it costs to add streaming…. Right now, I don’t have the answer to that – I do know most of the companies that are involved in it, but never took … Continue reading
Tonight is the end of Baseball Season, no matter what. In only slightly related news, Connecticut is expecting snow tonight.