Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- Alpha Media files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- Tunein has legal issues
- No need to lie
- Alexa Bombing
- Getting Caught Up
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- Fred Stiening said The past few days, I resumed listening to radio. There is not much there. Today’s announcement that iHeartRadio is acquiring Trident digital emphasizes that everything is moving to on demand podcasting. If it isn’t live, over the air radi...
- prboylan said Bottom line is that ERCOT was not allowed to temporarily exceed ANY Federal Emission limits so as to meet the expected increased demand, until it had shown that all other options (including negotiating power buys from utilities in other states on the...
- prboylan said A very sad day. We knew it was coming, but hoped for a miracle- as we always do when someone receives a terminal prognosis. End of an era? I hope not, but as the baby boomers age out it will be very hard to attract any critical thinking audience f...
- Parrott said Hey Guys, well, I agree ‘RebelSansClue’ end of an era is understatement . I listened to Rush first time in late summer 88, at lunch break in my truck at work, WFIR, sometimes taking a lite power-nap of 20 minutes . I drifted away...
- RebelSansClue said Amen. The king is dead. Long live the king.
- RebelSansClue said I know it’s trite, but it’s really the end of an era. There will never be another like him. I’m grateful to have been an off and on listener of his show since 1992. Obviously, we knew this day was coming, but it’s still shocki...
- fhiggins said RIP Rush
- Fred Stiening said Thanks for pointing that out. The author, Paul Farhi, is a DC based financial and entertainment reporter for the Washington Post news syndicate.. He talked to all of the usual suspects. Of course, Rush Limbaugh is not going to talk to him for obvio...
- fhiggins said Article about the decline of conservative talk radio and your comments: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rush-limbaugh-is-ailing-and-so-is-the-conservative-talk-radio-industry/ar-BB1dwZaj
- Fred Stiening said This is going nowhere. He started with a 5-minute filler as if he was still a slave to a hourly clock. Then we had another 5 minutes of unfocused talk about the weather. How is a truck driver on the road supposed to listen to a streaming YouTube show...
- Fred Stiening said Steve Sommers is now live streaming on YouTube https://youtu.be/3Q3xqMzc3R0
- fhiggins said Buffet’s are done
Monthly Archives: October 2011
It’s a “done deal”. All the Ts are dotted and the I’s crossed. http://images.westwood-backup.com/images/pdf/pressreleases/102111x_DialGlobalTransactionCloseAnnouncementFINAL.pdf Oaktree Capital is continuing to own more and more of what we used to call Radio. Dial Global, which is a syndicator of satellite music feeds … Continue reading
Tom Taylor reports that the Cumulus cost cutting machine hit New York this weekend. Mancow had been hosting a weekend show. He’s history for that local show. Scott Shannon is an obvious problem for Cumulus. He was the VP of … Continue reading
In the likely case you don’t know who this is, he lives in Chicago, used to be a waiter, has asthma and plays in a band.
Here is the globalist “analysis” from the Council on Foreign Relations – which was probably written a year ago: “Elections held too soon after a civil war often end in violence, write Dawn Brancati and Jack L. Snyder in Foreign … Continue reading
http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/8/24617/World/Region/Interim-PM-warns-of-political-chaos-in-new-Libya.aspx Now let the real civil war begin…
Well, my idea is taking root. Congress is looking at the idea of allowing people who spend at least $500,000 on real estate to get a green card. Let’s see – China owns about $1 trillion in US debt. $1 … Continue reading
Paul Weyrich was an enigma. He co-founded the Heritage Foundation and its message of limited government and getting rid of wasteful spending. Before his death, he shepherded getting federal money to build this pointless streetcar “system” in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Kenosha … Continue reading
From today’s crackpot of the day, Vicki via yahoo.com: Shame on you for stating Iran has nuclear weapons! Do you have proof? They use uranium for power and have to refine it for that. Your using misinformation to scare the … Continue reading
There is a news story today that China might step in to temporarily postpone the debt problem in Europe by giving them a few billion euros in exchange for being able to start buying up the “infrastructure” of Europe. In … Continue reading