Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Monthly Archives: May 2012
This issue is one of the really obvious ones in my matrix of Liberal vs Liberal groups which have an inherent contradiction and therefore can be attacked with the old Marxist dialectic. Pro-abortion advocates believe the “Right to Abortion” is … Continue reading
I really wish I knew where Ken Hamblin went and why… “Everyone” in Detroit knows the truth, but nobody will come right out and say it. The City of Detroit will never recover until it is no longer a “Black … Continue reading
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2018316552_roosevelt31m.html?syndication=rss A country full of angry young men without wives and children and no job and no purpose in life is a powder keg waiting to explode. Ian Lee Stawicki was not likely a Glenn Beck listener and NRA member … Continue reading
On July 4th, Spanish radio broadcaster Univision [history of Univision here] will be launching a nationwide talk format, mostly to be carried on its AM radio stations. This means of course that these AM radio stations will be fully functional during … Continue reading
Forbes is reporting that a group of private entities are talking about putting up the money to build a 3.4 mile long streetcar system running up Woodward Avenue. The city and state can’t justify the money necessary to get the … Continue reading
“In addition to the age of the president and the citizenship of the president and the birthplace of the president being set by the Constitution, I’d like it also to say that the president has to spend at least three … Continue reading
He is the runner up in the Democratic primary in Texas for US Senate. Like Alvin Greene in South Carolina two years ago, he is a complete unknown that was on nobody’s radar. He spent no money on media and … Continue reading
http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middle-east-north-africa/229695-romney-slams-obama-syria-policy-calls-for-arming-rebel-forces So now what does the Nobel Peace Prize Winning President of the United States do – John McCain demands war! John McCain believes strongly in the US Constitution, especially the part about our responsibility to intervene in the internal … Continue reading
PR NewsWire Story So Bruce Williams has returned to broadcasting, but not on radio – as I reported earlier. He’s doing an hour a day internet only show formatted as a podcast. So today, someone paid PR NewsWire to create … Continue reading