- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: August 2012
This really angers me perhaps because I heard “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” story as a child. http://www.630wpro.com/Article.asp?id=2510933&spid=38784 The Title “Tornado warning in effect until 9 p.m. Friday” The First paragraph “A tornado watch is in effect for Rhode Island … Continue reading
You see a train wreck about to happen and know you can’t do a thing to stop it. The Cumulus strategy has been to turn their news/talk stations into cookie cutter stations carrying almost nothing but Cumulus Media syndicated shows … Continue reading
This message serves little or no purpose – because the people who will pelt me with “Why has your site been down for 3 days!!!????” are the ones who never read the blog, and they can’t read the blog when … Continue reading
That has nothing to do with radio, just another bookmark on the calendar of passing time of people our age. I really enjoyed Hamlisch – his music was never “cookie cutter” stuff – each song was able to find new ways … Continue reading
This morning’s Tom Taylor newsletter brings the news that for those of you fans of iHeartradio – you can now hear Dave Ramsey’s show 24 hours a day.
Last time I tried this, the results were less than pleasant, almost ending SRGuide. Well, F15 (what I’ve been running on) is now obsolete and F16 is on borrowed time. So if the upgrade doesn’t work, It’s been nice knowing … Continue reading
If all goes as intended, this evening the US Government will have a new highly advanced Rover sitting on the surface of the planet of Mars. The price tag of this mission is $2.5 (B)illion dollars. The people working on … Continue reading