Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Radio Free Europe is shutting down its Medium Wave (AM) service targeting Moscow. http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/2012/09/22/us-broadcaster-to-cease-some-moscow-radio-service/ Europe has been a couple years ahead of US in pulling the plug on AM radio stations.
The purchase of WOR-AM by Clear Channel is still pending. I vaguely remember reading that Clear Channel might start its operations under a lease (called an LMA) October 1st. I just read the LMA at the FCC and it says … Continue reading
There graphs are updated daily. You may want to bookmark the page 🙂 Note that the Mid-6AM graph is Monday-Friday (like for RedEye Radio), not Tues-Saturday for Coast to Coast…
Neal Boortz is losing the final bonus hour of his show to make room for Rush Limbaugh on WSB AM/FM. Boortz is retiring in January and has strongly hinted on air that he wishes Cox would let him retire now … Continue reading
Oddly, I haven’t turned on WLS since I moved back to Chicago. I enjoy Don Wade and Roma. Don had a seizure about a week ago. Doctors found a brain tumor. Don Wade is 71. http://timeoutchicago.com/arts-culture/chicago-media-blog/15723376/outpouring-of-support-for-don-wade-‘overwhelming’ I miss Tom … Continue reading
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/find-out-why-michael-savage-is-off-the-air Maybe two weeks ago, I predicted with TRN losing a big chunk of revenue with Cumulus Radio dropping most of their TRN programs, TRN might be very receptive now to ending their contract. Reverend Moon dying may also dry … Continue reading
The rumo[u]r is officially true – sports radio broadcaster Jim Rome is headed to the new CBS Sports Radio network. He currently works for Premiere, owned by Clear Channel. CBS still knows how to make money in radio, in … Continue reading
Over the past 9 years, Annie Dookhan has done tests for 31,000 criminal cases, which is an astounding quantity of work. That would be about 10 tests a day, not counting the time appearing in court to testify if … Continue reading
http://www.armstrongandgettyradio.com/ If you don’t know who they are, they’re two popular hosts in California, currently heard on three stations. They showed up “on vacation” today. They did a bit yesterday encouraging listeners to create commercials featuring the Religion of Peace. … Continue reading
Let’s say you have a house in Chicago and you want to have a driveway (or why anyone with sense has moved to Texas) http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/cdot/supp_info/driveway_permits.html Fill out application Pay $10 Get $250,000 liability insurance policy naming the city as coinsured … Continue reading