- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Monica Lewinsky’s abortion? http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-cover-story-inside-monica-lewinskys-12-million-tell-all Drudge either missed it or is setting up round 2, The story about 39 year old Monica Lewinsky’s “tell all” book about Bill Clinton has in the image of the National Enquirer front page a sub … Continue reading
http://washingtonexaminer.com/watergates-liddy-reveals-guardian-angel-limbaugh/article/2508572 This update on G Gordon Liddy’s retirement adds in a couple interesting details. Liddy’s first day on the air was as a substitute using a studio at WABC (they rent them out and the story doesn’t mention the … Continue reading
Make your plans now. Mr Romney announced he will be happy if he gets 50.1% of the vote. The important race is the Senate – if Mr Romney doesn’t inspire a drastic shift in the US Senate, he will not … Continue reading
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/china-business/9551727/Beijing-hints-at-bond-attack-on-Japan.html World War III will likely be fought by computers and financial markets, not tanks and aircraft carriers. Pay attention to this story as it suggests what might happen to us in the future. First the combatants – Japan … Continue reading
While Japan and China are skirmishing over some unoccupied islands, Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Obama decides that he needs to stir up tensions with China, claiming that the government of China is supporting the production of cars and car … Continue reading
A few days ago, I made my first venture deep into Chicago, traveling down Grand Avenue in the general area of the original Walmart that opened in 2006 that set off the Chicago war against Walmart. Driving in the daylight … Continue reading
From 9AM to Noon (ET) on Sundays, Premiere Radio has been syndicating a peculiar show for probably 5 years. The host of The Jesus Christ Show is a Catholic priest who spends three hours talking to callers as if he … Continue reading
After being threatened with excommunication, the eMachine sprang to life with a little prodding. Everything is as it was before, except FCC data hasn’t been updated in 3 weeks. Fixing that will take a reboot and a bit of … Continue reading
Until recently, Cumulus was using radioloyalty, but they migrated their streams to iHeartRadio http://www.broadcastnewsroom.com/articles/viewarticlemobile.jsp?id=2182050