Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
One regret of my 17 years living in two condos was Halloween. Any kid with a brain knows condos are mostly filled with grumpy old people with no children, and it’s just a waste of time to knock on doors … Continue reading
This is why I dislike and don’t trust the “right wing echo machine”. The story bouncing around Drudge, Hot Air, TheBlaze, etc… is Joe Biden getting confused again about what state he is in – referring to the Cleveland Plain … Continue reading
http://wight2012.com/wight-announces-new-campaign-manager/ Up until today, he was the campaign director for Chris Wight, who is running as a Republican for the US House. He is running for the 12th District, which includes the east half of most of Manhattan. “After arriving … Continue reading
WRKO just announced that it has hired the only honest man in DC – the one who says on his web site that he does consulting work for the Republican Party, yet claims he is no shill for the Republican … Continue reading
KDKA AM in Pittsburgh has had a government is your daddy government employee on for the last two days extolling the role of government in dealing with disasters. Near the end, she was laying the foundation for claiming disability due … Continue reading
Your government has been busy spending money to keep the Asian Carp out of the Great lakes. If you don’t know why that matters, just search YouTube. http://www.asiancarp.org/documents/Des-Plaines-Flood-Map-July-2010.pdf The Asian Carp were originally let free into the Mississippi River when … Continue reading
August 29th, I became an Illinoiser, transferring my driver’s license and vehicle registration at the North Chicago office of the Secretary of State. Near the end of the process, I foolishly accepted the offer to automatically be registered to vote … Continue reading
Based on the track, KYW-AM in Philadelphia will probably be the all news radio station most in the center of the storm, but this storm is going to cause widespread power outages and flooding probably from Buffalo to Boston. Based … Continue reading
For the past 24 hours, Savage was #4 of streaming attempts, which is basically where he was before leaving TRN. #4 is about half of #3 (Laura Ingraham) Probably more non Cumulus stations will add him next Monday. Radio Stations … Continue reading