- Fred Stiening said Haven’t paid your FCC fees since 2005? Just invoke the “minority” defense http://www.insideradio.com/free/fcc-gives-two-am-owners-a-second-chance-to-renew/article_73ad8610-8b4f-11e9...
- Fred Stiening said According to a Russian radio station in New York City, there are between 6.5 and 7 million Russians living in the United States. That’s a lot of votes for Donald Trump!
- Fred Stiening said This might be a sign of the End Times – New York Times doing a positive story about Michael Savage https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html As they say in the M...
- Mark said Naptha Tanker just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- CC1s121LrBGT said Triple Crown! 😉
- Fred Stiening said All you need to know about the Nationwide electricity blackout in Argentina – “Energy Secretariat”
- CC1s121LrBGT said Coming to a town near you: respected financial new source https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-baltimore-secret-surveillance/ local rag response https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-cit...
- Fred Stiening said Wow, way to take a knee, ESPN I started going through the list of sports radio stations, and ESPN affiliates are dropping like flies. Now I understand the pressure from above for the ESPN sports hosts...
- Fred Stiening said Back in the day, the motivation was you had a whole bunch of patronage workers who earned very generous pensions – but increasingly systems like E-ZPass are getting rid of the bulk of those kind...
- Fred Stiening said I just revisited every conservative talk radio station, and along the way it became apparent just how pervasive the “saving AM radio” FM translators have become. My guesstimate is 85% of...
- Fred Stiening said I finally have been in contact with somebody from the HD radio service, and they hope to offer me a list of the HD channels that I can incorporate into the database in the website. Radio Disney quietl...
- Fred Stiening said Someone is chicken https://www.nrn.com/quick-service/church-s-chicken-reportedly-exploring-sale
- CC1s121LrBGT said Why do Dems want to build only toll roads? The answer is the same, they want your money so they can spend it rather than you. What will they spend it on? Buying votes. BTW- The Dem’s didnR...
- CC1s121LrBGT said The first article says, “ESPN is closing it this fall, instead emphasizing podcasts and TV content from ESPN Deportes.” I think that is the bigger story. Moving to stream on demand, no nee...
- briand75 said I am mystified as to why Dems keep attacking the heart of American success. The same moment Bernie says “free healthcare for all” the details on the page say “raise taxes on the rich...
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: October 2012
One regret of my 17 years living in two condos was Halloween. Any kid with a brain knows condos are mostly filled with grumpy old people with no children, and it’s just a waste of time to knock on doors … Continue reading
This is why I dislike and don’t trust the “right wing echo machine”. The story bouncing around Drudge, Hot Air, TheBlaze, etc… is Joe Biden getting confused again about what state he is in – referring to the Cleveland Plain … Continue reading
http://wight2012.com/wight-announces-new-campaign-manager/ Up until today, he was the campaign director for Chris Wight, who is running as a Republican for the US House. He is running for the 12th District, which includes the east half of most of Manhattan. “After arriving … Continue reading
WRKO just announced that it has hired the only honest man in DC – the one who says on his web site that he does consulting work for the Republican Party, yet claims he is no shill for the Republican … Continue reading
KDKA AM in Pittsburgh has had a government is your daddy government employee on for the last two days extolling the role of government in dealing with disasters. Near the end, she was laying the foundation for claiming disability due … Continue reading
Your government has been busy spending money to keep the Asian Carp out of the Great lakes. If you don’t know why that matters, just search YouTube. http://www.asiancarp.org/documents/Des-Plaines-Flood-Map-July-2010.pdf The Asian Carp were originally let free into the Mississippi River when … Continue reading
August 29th, I became an Illinoiser, transferring my driver’s license and vehicle registration at the North Chicago office of the Secretary of State. Near the end of the process, I foolishly accepted the offer to automatically be registered to vote … Continue reading
Based on the track, KYW-AM in Philadelphia will probably be the all news radio station most in the center of the storm, but this storm is going to cause widespread power outages and flooding probably from Buffalo to Boston. Based … Continue reading
For the past 24 hours, Savage was #4 of streaming attempts, which is basically where he was before leaving TRN. #4 is about half of #3 (Laura Ingraham) Probably more non Cumulus stations will add him next Monday. Radio Stations … Continue reading