- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Back in June, I wrote about this Atlanta area Megachurch http://streamingradioguide.com/startingover/?p=5215 There was a shooting today. A man walked into the church, shot the volunteer leading a service six times, turned around and left without hurting anyone else. Police are … Continue reading
No, not Al Sharpton. Radio One, the radio network targeted to people who live their lives inside the Black World, is selling WJKR-FM in Columbus Ohio to Salem Radio. Perhaps with a more diverse audience, Salem can find a way … Continue reading
From the totally random department
Riddle me this… If it is true that when a woman gets pregnant through being raped it is God’s will http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2012/10/24/indiana-gop-senate-hopeful-richard-mourdock-says-god-intended-rape-pregnancies/ doesn’t it also follow that when Planned Parenthood performs an abortion, that is also God’s will. Either you believe … Continue reading
Michael “Savage” Weiner has launched on the Cumulus Media Network, having been granted his freedom from Talk Radio Neteork. What did you think of the New Savage? I had a problem to solve for work and that took priority – … Continue reading
Michael Savage is no Glenn Beck. When the Savage news broke, I signed up for his newsletter, on the theory that when he made his industry shaking announcement, his newsletter would have details, and as we get closer to the … Continue reading
Without looking it up, can you identify what all of these people have in common? Erik Kuselias Amani Toomer Dan Schwartzman
This just in – Dan Patrick told his audience on Tuesday he is finished with Fox Sports. That little news tidbit was only found on two tiny blog sites and a visitor here who let me know – and one … Continue reading
A bit over a year ago, one time Clear Channel CEO Randy Michaels talked Emmis Radio and a group of Chicago investors to take on CBS in 24 hr/day all news stations in New York and Chicago. He failed. FCC … Continue reading