- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- Fred Stiening said I am “in” if hydrogenated transfats are part of the Communion service
- Fred Stiening said If it is the fourth weekend in June, that means it’s time for ARRL field day!
- CC1s121LrBGT said “Separate but Equal”, long live “Separate but Equal” despite the Supreme Court ruling. While I don’t advocate treating people differently because of their skin color, I d...
- CC1s121LrBGT said I’ve thought about setting up a climate change religion with all kinds of carbon and solar shows and on-air collections to pay for missionaries to be sent to Washinton to convert tax money into...
- Fred Stiening said Haven’t paid your FCC fees since 2005? Just invoke the “minority” defense http://www.insideradio.com/free/fcc-gives-two-am-owners-a-second-chance-to-renew/article_73ad8610-8b4f-11e9...
- Fred Stiening said According to a Russian radio station in New York City, there are between 6.5 and 7 million Russians living in the United States. That’s a lot of votes for Donald Trump!
- Fred Stiening said This might be a sign of the End Times – New York Times doing a positive story about Michael Savage https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html As they say in the M...
- Mark said Naptha Tanker just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- CC1s121LrBGT said Triple Crown! 😉
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The big meeting just ended. Unfortunately I only saw the last 5 minutes There are about 6,000 applications for FM Translators “on hold” from around 2004. The FCC had an open application period without any limits and several religious groups … Continue reading
How’s that for a flashback? Pia got her moment of fame by being a young woman hanging around with an aging Frank Sinatra. Jerry Doyle was promoting a charity event in Vegas and mentioned her name. She is 58 years … Continue reading
Last night, I stumbled on an hour of TMZ Live – Premiere launched it maybe a year ago. Looking at the list of their big list of affiliates during the summer, all of them were Clear Channel music stations and … Continue reading
Now that Laura Ingraham dropped her bombshell of leaving TRN, she has an immediate loose end to deal with, the same one Savage had – some number of people have prepaid subscriptions to the Laura 365 service. Who owns it … Continue reading
Tom Taylor started picking rumors about a week ago that Laura Ingraham was about to become a pioneer – taking her show to iHeartRadio. Now confirmation is coming from affiliates that Laura is either “in negotiations with” or will be … Continue reading
Who is conning whom? Please describe the invention in the above video.
Happy Holidays! There is a pink slip in your stuffing! WTDY-AN in Madison Wisconsin pulled the plug on its news/talk format today. “Holiday Music” for now – it’s a pretty safe bet after that Christmas thing, sports will begin to … Continue reading
The way advertising is sold to streaming radio listeners might have gotten people to think about this. Harris is about the only company still making top of the line commercial radio transmitters. They want to try this concept in Palm … Continue reading
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/broadcasting-legend-sonny-eliot-dies-at-the-age-of-91 Sonny used to do the rather unique weather forecasts on WWJ-AM, combining jokes with snow warnings. The story points out that Sonny was involved in radio in the very early days, when several national radio shows were produced in … Continue reading
http://www.tacomaweekly.com/dailymashup/view/seattles-kptk-am-1090-expected-to-switch-from-progressive-talk-to-sports/ The head of the American Trial Lawyers Association is threatening to sue CBS if they drop progressive talk in Seattle. He currently is carried on the station on a weekend program that used to run on the long ago … Continue reading