- TheChairman said Sorry things didn’t go so well, but it’s best that he was vetted with your first visit rather than expending time and money on Dr. Wrong. My wife knew about afib coughing years ago…...
- Fred Stiening said Coughing doesn’t earn any fees or sell any pharmaceuticals. You would think doctors would know about the vagal maneuvers. I did not need a lesson – my body just does what it needs to p...
- TheChairman said We have a GE SuperRadio 2. It has the best AM sensitivity of any radio I’ve ever owned. It still has some paint spatter on it from when I was a kid in 1977. That said, our ‘legacy’...
- Parrott said Okay Guys and Gals, Whats your favorite Panasonic radio you have owned ? > Panapet of course ! ( I still own it) Whats your Favorite Radio Shack Realistic radio you have owned ? Astronau...
- TheChairman said That AP (American Propaganda) ‘newswire’ reads more like a final hit-piece and disinfo campaign against LaRouche and several legitimate deep-state theories.
- TheChairman said I think we all skip a beat whenever uber-liberals start talking… My wife has a similar condition, so she voluntarily coughs to ‘fix the beat’. Her doctor says that is the correct act...
- CC1s121LrBGT said Can you vote in blackface? When I say my name at the government polling place, I always remind them they will have to take my word for it because it is illegal for them to ask to see my ID. Please l...
- Parrott said Hey , the POLLS are back ! Thank you Fred ! I promise I won’t just click through them. I will make a concerted effort to answer accurately . I like the polls, they are kind of addictive :...
- Parrott said Well this is relevant again: ‘Muslims for the Bern’ again. You know he ( Bernie) did the voice for the Arrdvark in the Pink Panther cartoon when Jackie Mason was on vacation. super...
- Parrott said you don’t need a stinkin ID! You can vote anywhere /everywhere ! Especially in Virginia now. Our Governor is going on a sensitivity/Listening tour across Va. Parrott
- Parrott said Hmmmm. I see new Polls only. Oh well. Chairman, they had a show on Coast to Coast ( that I unfortunately missed) on ‘Doppelganger’ . It was the 16th I think. oh well. I could remember &...
- Fred Stiening said Lyndon LaRouche has died, or so they are telling us https://www.apnews.com/f37818ce7354487fa7d0032f032d2e03
- Fred Stiening said The polls have same day registration with no photo id
- TheChairman said Yes Parrott, I can see the polls. Seeing the face of ‘the chosen one’ is getting old. 😉 I’m using Opera. As for call letters, we have a few good ones in AZ: KVOI ‘The VoiceR...
- Fred Stiening said The thing about call signs is especially true on FM, made even worse by FM translators “you are listening to W208EJ, Springfield Vermont” Part of the reason has to do with international ag...
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- Health update
- Weekly Standard to fold?
- More year-end syndication changes
- NBC Sports radio to end most daytime syndication
- Miami Herald unloads on Jeffrey Epstein
- Censoring critics of censorship
- Laura Ingraham and Medved leaving talk radio
- Who are the fascists?
- Old Charlotte
- The reality of racial fear
- The bombs were fake
- Santa Trump is coming to town
- 1st amendment and commercial speech
- Free Investment Advice
- Migrant caravan turned back by riot police at Mexican border!
- Triton Digital being acquired by… Scripps?
- Fear in Detroit
- Meet Cathy Hughes
- Not just the United States
- Making America’s Malls great again
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The big meeting just ended. Unfortunately I only saw the last 5 minutes There are about 6,000 applications for FM Translators “on hold” from around 2004. The FCC had an open application period without any limits and several religious groups … Continue reading
How’s that for a flashback? Pia got her moment of fame by being a young woman hanging around with an aging Frank Sinatra. Jerry Doyle was promoting a charity event in Vegas and mentioned her name. She is 58 years … Continue reading
Last night, I stumbled on an hour of TMZ Live – Premiere launched it maybe a year ago. Looking at the list of their big list of affiliates during the summer, all of them were Clear Channel music stations and … Continue reading
Now that Laura Ingraham dropped her bombshell of leaving TRN, she has an immediate loose end to deal with, the same one Savage had – some number of people have prepaid subscriptions to the Laura 365 service. Who owns it … Continue reading
Tom Taylor started picking rumors about a week ago that Laura Ingraham was about to become a pioneer – taking her show to iHeartRadio. Now confirmation is coming from affiliates that Laura is either “in negotiations with” or will be … Continue reading
Who is conning whom? Please describe the invention in the above video.
Happy Holidays! There is a pink slip in your stuffing! WTDY-AN in Madison Wisconsin pulled the plug on its news/talk format today. “Holiday Music” for now – it’s a pretty safe bet after that Christmas thing, sports will begin to … Continue reading
The way advertising is sold to streaming radio listeners might have gotten people to think about this. Harris is about the only company still making top of the line commercial radio transmitters. They want to try this concept in Palm … Continue reading
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/broadcasting-legend-sonny-eliot-dies-at-the-age-of-91 Sonny used to do the rather unique weather forecasts on WWJ-AM, combining jokes with snow warnings. The story points out that Sonny was involved in radio in the very early days, when several national radio shows were produced in … Continue reading
http://www.tacomaweekly.com/dailymashup/view/seattles-kptk-am-1090-expected-to-switch-from-progressive-talk-to-sports/ The head of the American Trial Lawyers Association is threatening to sue CBS if they drop progressive talk in Seattle. He currently is carried on the station on a weekend program that used to run on the long ago … Continue reading