Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Do you see problems?
- Website Status
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Resumption of service
- Coloring the News
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Stale FCC data
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
- Fred Stiening said The listen to a random station button on the main page actually works now. https://streamingradioguide.com/listenrand.php Initially, it just chooses one out of around 12,000 stations. You can limit it to a category like “country music” a...
- Fred Stiening said Randi Rhodes has resurfaced after “leaving corporate America for 10 years”. The handful of stations clinging to progressive talk don’t have enough programming to fill a schedule, so they backfill with Coast to Coast, Clark Howard,...
- Fred Stiening said Alex Jones is passing along the claim that the vidoes from Hunter Biden’s hard drive show him having sex with underage Chinese girls. Is it illegal to go to another country to engage in sexual acts that would be illegal in the United States? Y...
- Parrott said Well Carp ! those were the days, going to my favorite knife and gun club, listening to the Cigar Dave show live on WFNR on Saturday afternoons. Cigar dave no longer syndicated, the 1998 Jeep needs a radiator and is parked in the back yard. Sell...
- Fred Stiening said A caller to the Money Pit let the cat out of the bag. Many shows in radio syndication are not live – they are fake live. Click and Clack was the best show at hiding this. The phone number mentioned on the phone connects you to voicemail wher...
- Fred Stiening said Alpha Male Cigar Dave is gone. His syndicated show ended abruptly in June. He is still available on a free podcast on his website
- Fred Stiening said Maybe I should’ve been a reporter in another life. A key question that nobody appears to be asking about the hunter Biden story… One of the pictures from the MacBook shows Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth. Who took...
- Fred Stiening said On a positive note, I learned today that the Golden Corral Buffet in Greensboro has reopened and offering both pickup and delivery and dining room. Of the ways I consume food, Golden Buffet is by far the healthiest. I used Grubhub for delivery an...
- Fred Stiening said I am "shocked" that an India born feminist who got her law degree from New York University would not understand the idea of freedom https://www.law.nyu.edu/centers/birnbaum-womens-leadership-network/podcasts/gadde
- Fred Stiening said Twitter is grateful for the feedback it has received and significantly changed its policy. https://mobile.twitter.com/vijaya Even journalists who want Joe Biden to win would object to a legitimate journalist and the White House Press Secretary being...
- Fred Stiening said In the dog eat dog world of Truth, Twitter is suspending anyone who links to the NY Post story, not even referring to the allegedly “hacked” data. If you give someone the password to your device and they look at your device, that is not “hacking” h...
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The Mayan Calendar and Harold Camping failed to end the world, so we’ll have to deal with 2013 after all. January 2nd is a huge day for radio – CBS Sports Radio begins a new 24 hr/day sports talk network … Continue reading
The Holiday Tree at the former Marshall Fields on State Street in Downtown Chicago
I’m shocked, I tell you. “He [Mitt Romney] wanted to be president less than anyone I’ve met in my life. He had no desire to . . . run,” said Tagg [Romney] http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/12/mitts-son-says-he-never-wanted-be-president-anyway/60282/ Take it with a grain of salt … Continue reading
Everyone knew it was coming, just not when and a few details. Clear Channel is buying WOR-AM – Clear Channel is maxed on how many FM stations they can own in New York, but are still allowed to own an … Continue reading
TRN has found a replacement for Laura Ingraham – Andrea Tantaros. Not owning a TV, I can’t tell you a thing about her – here is the Wikipefia link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Tantaros She’s 34, works on Fox News and Fox Business. Her … Continue reading
That’s the decline of traffic to this web site over the past month. Some of that is just normal for December and the election always creates a temporary spike…. Maybe I upset Google, or maybe there is another explanation.
Wall Street is moving to Atlanta. The NYSE has sold itself to the global Energy and Risk Management – the Inter Continental Exchange (ICE)- the folks who brought you Credit Default Swaps (traded in London) and Global Warming CO2 futures … Continue reading
That’s the provocative idea being put forth by Foreign Affairs: Article Foreign Affairs Magazine is the publication of the Council on Foreign Relations. They announced today their content will now be available for a low $14.95 annual subscription fee. My … Continue reading