- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- Fred Stiening said I am “in” if hydrogenated transfats are part of the Communion service
- Fred Stiening said If it is the fourth weekend in June, that means it’s time for ARRL field day!
- CC1s121LrBGT said “Separate but Equal”, long live “Separate but Equal” despite the Supreme Court ruling. While I don’t advocate treating people differently because of their skin color, I d...
- CC1s121LrBGT said I’ve thought about setting up a climate change religion with all kinds of carbon and solar shows and on-air collections to pay for missionaries to be sent to Washinton to convert tax money into...
- Fred Stiening said Haven’t paid your FCC fees since 2005? Just invoke the “minority” defense http://www.insideradio.com/free/fcc-gives-two-am-owners-a-second-chance-to-renew/article_73ad8610-8b4f-11e9...
- Fred Stiening said According to a Russian radio station in New York City, there are between 6.5 and 7 million Russians living in the United States. That’s a lot of votes for Donald Trump!
- Fred Stiening said This might be a sign of the End Times – New York Times doing a positive story about Michael Savage https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html As they say in the M...
- Mark said Naptha Tanker just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- CC1s121LrBGT said Triple Crown! 😉
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The Mayan Calendar and Harold Camping failed to end the world, so we’ll have to deal with 2013 after all. January 2nd is a huge day for radio – CBS Sports Radio begins a new 24 hr/day sports talk network … Continue reading
The Holiday Tree at the former Marshall Fields on State Street in Downtown Chicago
I’m shocked, I tell you. “He [Mitt Romney] wanted to be president less than anyone I’ve met in my life. He had no desire to . . . run,” said Tagg [Romney] http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/12/mitts-son-says-he-never-wanted-be-president-anyway/60282/ Take it with a grain of salt … Continue reading
Everyone knew it was coming, just not when and a few details. Clear Channel is buying WOR-AM – Clear Channel is maxed on how many FM stations they can own in New York, but are still allowed to own an … Continue reading
TRN has found a replacement for Laura Ingraham – Andrea Tantaros. Not owning a TV, I can’t tell you a thing about her – here is the Wikipefia link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Tantaros She’s 34, works on Fox News and Fox Business. Her … Continue reading
That’s the decline of traffic to this web site over the past month. Some of that is just normal for December and the election always creates a temporary spike…. Maybe I upset Google, or maybe there is another explanation.
Wall Street is moving to Atlanta. The NYSE has sold itself to the global Energy and Risk Management – the Inter Continental Exchange (ICE)- the folks who brought you Credit Default Swaps (traded in London) and Global Warming CO2 futures … Continue reading
That’s the provocative idea being put forth by Foreign Affairs: Article Foreign Affairs Magazine is the publication of the Council on Foreign Relations. They announced today their content will now be available for a low $14.95 annual subscription fee. My … Continue reading