Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Monthly Archives: February 2013
India’s plan to fix its rail system Throw the US borders wide open and this is our future
Ralph is an interesting guy. He has followed Jaz McKay on the Buckley owned KBZR-AM in Bakersfield California. At least on air, Ralph is moderately reasonable – for the most part, he doesn’t make a big deal of his skin … Continue reading
Stickam offered a combination streaming and chat servers that a few radio stations used. It’s gone and the web site and archives are going away this week http://www.stickam.com/
Youtube and GMail have a tangible reality. The cloud is more than water vapor
From today’s Tom Taylor newsletter: “Obama rallied voters, calling a number of African-American radio shows yesterday. USA Today says he was taping guest spots on the Rev. Al Sharpton’s SupeRadio show, Reach Media’s Yolanda Adams show, and the Joe Madison … Continue reading
As much as the iPad has changed the world, it is about to change again x 10 Many questions flow from technology running way ahead of the law. Will it be legal to drive a car while wearing these? One … Continue reading
Change is in the air at Sirius/XM Some of you know the Fox Talk Radio was removed, but they seem to be steering away from all Toxic Talk Channel 128 was The Power http://www.siriusxm.com/urbanview The channel has been renamed Urban … Continue reading
Since I first reported that The People’s Attorney was indicted for mortgage fraud, he has been removed from his radio show. http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_9620.shtml
For reasons best known to them, the Tesla motor company agreed to let a NT Times reporter drive their $60,000+ family sedan from Washington DC to Boston and back to New York. It’s devolved into a shouting match and accusations. … Continue reading
People “in the biz” are not amused. http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article/Hackers-use-alert-system-for-zombie-warnings-4276143.php TV stations around the country running their Emergency Alert System on autopilot letting EAS automatically take over the transmitter – with the EAS password still having the factory default password have been … Continue reading