Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- The Dubious Media
- GDPR Notice
- The '80s until now
- The ethics of vaccine testing
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Alexa Bombing
- Coloring the News
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
- Fred Stiening said The WLW program director http://mediaconfidential.blogspot.com/2013/11/shocker-darryl-parks-out-at-clear.html
- RebelSansClue said Yes, of course. Whenever I engage with someone, I always find it better and more productive if they’re gagged and can’t respond.
- fhiggins said 12-15 years ago, KERN was one of my “go to” stations. She was young, what a shame.
- Fred Stiening said Inga Barks has died. She was a Conservative radio host in Bakersfield California, in the heart of the Central Valley. She was 53 years old. She was on the phone with a relative (probably her son) saying that she was not feeling well, and had a cou...
- Fred Stiening said https://cases.primeclerk.com/iHeartMedia/ If you want to see what a $20 billion bankruptcy looks like
Monthly Archives: April 2013
While cruising comments in other places, someone asked “How were they able to own guns???” My follow up was partly a red herring, unfortunately I had a fact wrong, but the point is just as valid The older brother was … Continue reading
ad Age Paying for a TheBlaze subscription and getting ads for Blinds.com too! Now that’s hot!
That Saudi student who was the first person of interest… Glenn knows he is and why he is a really really really bad person. Glenn has given the government until Monday to disclose what they know or Glenn is going … Continue reading
This is a tributary of the Des Plaines river that runs through our office complex What the stream normally looks like
An hour ago, these were unconnected, but appear to now to related… – An MIT policeman was shot and killed – a car was carjacked and police took chase to Watertown – a gun battle erupted with police – the … Continue reading
Seriously? What would motivate a “conservative” newspaper to choose the word “shoots” in that headline? http://washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/17/senate-defeats-background-checks-guns/
I live maybe three blocks from the Des Plaines river on the ground floor. I wondered if this building has potential flood issues. I guess I get to find out now.
Michael Savage refered to it without naming names http://www.prisonplanet.com/navy-seals-spotted-at-boston-marathon-wearing-suspicious-backpacks.html So who would be more trusted than Navy Seals? Or maybe private contractors hired by DHS from blackwater? It makes a nice theory, but Jones doesn’t always check things thoroughly, particularly … Continue reading
There is a pretty good chance readers don’t know or care about this… http://harryshearer.com/a-special-message-regarding-le-show/ Harry Shearer is a comedian and writer who has had a weekend show on NPR for the past 30 years. It is created at KCRW in … Continue reading
“This particular incident is going to cause the administration and Congress to evaluate our overall security programs around the country, particularly for major events. We can’t leave it just to the communities that host these events to provide the security.” … Continue reading