Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Joan Lundon is the spokesman for an entity called “A Place for Mom”, which is aired to sound like a PSA, but A Place for Mom is actually a for profit corporation funded by private equity that earns referral fees … Continue reading
I’m going to be involved with some personal issues this week – that means the server will be in lockdown mode, with most of the things that are interesting turned off. The blog will still be here if you already … Continue reading
I was talking to a coworker yesterday who filled me in on something I had no awareness of. Here is what this is about from a thread on a trucking website: “Lumpers are essentially free labor for the warehouses as … Continue reading
http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-76495840/ The heat got to a few dozen fans, and one yahoo didn’t know you can’t carry a loaded gun in chicago. No riots, no looting, no overturned police cars, no random gun fire. I wonder why? http://espn.go.com/chicago/photos/gallery/_/id/9433915/image/1/chicago-blackhawks-chicago-blackhawks-celebration-parade
Here is a new buzzword, at least to me. Is it because of Obamacare? Immigration Reform? Globalism? There have been hints something was changing at mid year. Have a look at this piece of stuff http://www.fieldglass.com/ This from the Human … Continue reading
No, this isn’t about Sweet Jack and layoffs at Cumulus at the former ABC stations happening this week A few days ago, I was listening to the horrid drivel called Fox Radio News at the top of the hour, and … Continue reading
Wow, is this subversive – we need Congress to protect us from this! Take a $5 USB drive and embed it in a non obvious location. USB drives require no power – once embedded, people can discretely exchange “stuff” without … Continue reading
Back in the 1960s, the kidz of the age range of my elder siblings, probably aided by people in radio [turns out it was Gary Owens of Laughin fame], decided to stick it to “the system” by making the songs … Continue reading
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-witness-cantt-read-letter-wrote-shooting/story?id=19504826 So this is what the prosecutor is counting on? Trayvon’s girlfriend “wrote” a letter to Trayvon’s mother attempting to document “facts”, but when handed “her” letter, she couldn’t read it – because someone else wrote it for her. Cursive … Continue reading
The bill passed by a wide margin (68-32) – yet another 1000+ page bill that nobody has read. Every Democrat voted to undercut their labor union and African American supporters by undercutting the wages of existing US citizen workers. Of … Continue reading