Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Sunday was my last day working for the food distribution company that was my reason for moving to Chicago (or more accurately my excuse). I’ve got health insurance not tied to employment, an apartment that is perfect for my needs … Continue reading
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/31/nsa-top-secret-program-online-data So, how does the NSA get data of everything you do on the web if it isn’t being handed over by your ISP? Is your ISP lying to you? Are they using weasel phrases like “except required by law”? … Continue reading
In a bit of a shocker, Mr Manning was acquitted of Aiding the Enemy, the Enemy apparently being everyone without secret clearances. He was convicted of the lesser charges, some of which he already plead guilty to. Much of what … Continue reading
Pat McCrory is the former mayor of Charlotte NC, and current governor of North Carolina. He’s also a person I knew personally in 1976 when we both served in Student Government at Catawba College. I liked him a lot back … Continue reading
This is a promo, but the Wong Fu things on YouTube are low budget but better than most of the stuff I don’t watch on TV. In the beginning, they started getting attention by plaing the “white people hate asians” … Continue reading
The original video had only a few thousand views, unless I didn’t find it. The response is over a million views. Unless the packages in question were fragile, what she was doing is no different from what goes on in … Continue reading
By now you know that the Lincoln Memorial was splattered with green paint, then the statue in front of the Smithsonian, and then the pipe organ in the Bethlehem chapel in the National Cathedral. A woman has been arrested, but … Continue reading
The politico story There is nothing new about this story to long time readers here. Lew Dickey was hired by the lenders to Citadel/ABC to cut costs. Rush and Hannity are the single biggest line items on Dickey’s spreadsheet. It … Continue reading