- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- Fred Stiening said I am “in” if hydrogenated transfats are part of the Communion service
- Fred Stiening said If it is the fourth weekend in June, that means it’s time for ARRL field day!
- CC1s121LrBGT said “Separate but Equal”, long live “Separate but Equal” despite the Supreme Court ruling. While I don’t advocate treating people differently because of their skin color, I d...
- CC1s121LrBGT said I’ve thought about setting up a climate change religion with all kinds of carbon and solar shows and on-air collections to pay for missionaries to be sent to Washinton to convert tax money into...
- Fred Stiening said Haven’t paid your FCC fees since 2005? Just invoke the “minority” defense http://www.insideradio.com/free/fcc-gives-two-am-owners-a-second-chance-to-renew/article_73ad8610-8b4f-11e9...
- Fred Stiening said According to a Russian radio station in New York City, there are between 6.5 and 7 million Russians living in the United States. That’s a lot of votes for Donald Trump!
- Fred Stiening said This might be a sign of the End Times – New York Times doing a positive story about Michael Savage https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html As they say in the M...
- Mark said Naptha Tanker just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- CC1s121LrBGT said Triple Crown! 😉
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Sunday was my last day working for the food distribution company that was my reason for moving to Chicago (or more accurately my excuse). I’ve got health insurance not tied to employment, an apartment that is perfect for my needs … Continue reading
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/31/nsa-top-secret-program-online-data So, how does the NSA get data of everything you do on the web if it isn’t being handed over by your ISP? Is your ISP lying to you? Are they using weasel phrases like “except required by law”? … Continue reading
In a bit of a shocker, Mr Manning was acquitted of Aiding the Enemy, the Enemy apparently being everyone without secret clearances. He was convicted of the lesser charges, some of which he already plead guilty to. Much of what … Continue reading
Pat McCrory is the former mayor of Charlotte NC, and current governor of North Carolina. He’s also a person I knew personally in 1976 when we both served in Student Government at Catawba College. I liked him a lot back … Continue reading
This is a promo, but the Wong Fu things on YouTube are low budget but better than most of the stuff I don’t watch on TV. In the beginning, they started getting attention by plaing the “white people hate asians” … Continue reading
The original video had only a few thousand views, unless I didn’t find it. The response is over a million views. Unless the packages in question were fragile, what she was doing is no different from what goes on in … Continue reading
By now you know that the Lincoln Memorial was splattered with green paint, then the statue in front of the Smithsonian, and then the pipe organ in the Bethlehem chapel in the National Cathedral. A woman has been arrested, but … Continue reading
The politico story There is nothing new about this story to long time readers here. Lew Dickey was hired by the lenders to Citadel/ABC to cut costs. Rush and Hannity are the single biggest line items on Dickey’s spreadsheet. It … Continue reading