- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Kidd Kraddick hosted a morning show on Cumulus Media (he was another of the ABC Radio personalities Cumulus inherited). He keeled over at a golf tournament in New Orleans. Just last week he was discussing with his onair staff what … Continue reading
I credit WJR-AM in Detroit with a fair share of the blame for what happened – WJR’s studios are within walking distance of the old massive GM headquarters building. All during the decline of the US Auto industry, WJR was … Continue reading
Oh? If God really does hate homosexuality, the South African leader wants to go to hell. Maybe he should consider converting to Islam. On second thought…..
Since the US House seems to have no problem with NSA building a database of every call detail made, it probably won’t be bothered by this either: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57595529-38/feds-tell-web-firms-to-turn-over-user-account-passwords/
Mandy is unique in that she is female and had developed a large streaming audience when she was on a station in Fort Meyers Florida. Almost no local talkers have any traction here. My theory was it was snowbirds who … Continue reading
If you’re in Detroit and need/want to go to Canada, there are only two ways (unless you’re driving a train) You can cross over the water using the Ambassador bridge that was built in 1929 or you can go under … Continue reading
Two months ago, Louis Farrakhan addresses the Detroit City Council and warns of the white Republican vultures circling over the city of Detroit
A good gang leader knows you have to take out your competition before they take you out. Jessie Jackson Jr is sitting in a jail cell. Travis Smiley was warned not to support Hillary in 2008 or there would be … Continue reading
Many people know that French wines only exist today because they are grown from grafts onto North American root stocks after a North American pest was introduced into Europe. Panama disease may do the same thing to bananas, which are … Continue reading