Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Monthly Archives: August 2013
There are two types of people in the world – those who are addicted, those who aren’t addicted yet and those who don’t understand binary thinking. I blame Michelle Obama – kids are now sitting in school fantasizing about chocolate … Continue reading
http://warisacrime.org/content/possible-consequences-us-military-attack-syria—remembering-marine-barracks-destruction-beiru Despite being a life long Republican (until this year), I refused to vote for Ronald Reagan both times. If I was to try to sum up why in a sentence, please explain to me how – Oliver North was … Continue reading
There is a misconception that war profiteer General Electric sold NBC. That’s not true – they spun it off as a joint venture with Comcast, retaining 49% ownersh of it. So today NBC releases a poll trying to create a … Continue reading
http://podcasting.fia.net/6640/5151874.mp3 Jaz hosts a unique show On KZNR in Bakersfiled, CA http://www.knzr.com/Article.asp?id=2690457&spid=17153 http://www.knzr.com/sectional.asp?id=17153
The Wall Street Journal has the deal. In essence, Cumulus gives Townsquare 53 stations in small markets and Cumulus takes the cash and gives it up to buy Dial Global, giving most of the cash right back to Oaktree Capital, … Continue reading
Just a personal note that it is 4 years ago that I found myself on the kitchen floor covered in corn oil. In those 4 years, many others have gotten to find out what is on the other side. I’m … Continue reading
The week we were expecting the George Zimmerman verdict, I stopped in at the buffet place across the street from the Radio Flyer wagon company – as I was leaving, I noticed this picture on the wall. I was pretty … Continue reading
$50 fine if you don’t exercise your dog!
If I move to Charlotte where I’m pretty sure I’ll land, it is an easy bus ride to this hospital http://www.carolinashealthcare.org/cmc-pineville I was reading the reviews and maybe the third one is some person complaining about their treatment of an … Continue reading