- TheChairman said Wow! I guess the welfare check needed to be done at that hospital… unreal.
- Fred Stiening said I just got the food restriction lifted. I also succeeded in getting an ubereats order delivered to my room.
- Fred Stiening said I really seriously need everyone’s help. I am staying at the Carolina Medical Center Mercy hospital on Vail Avenue in Charlotte, in room 4108. Their stupidity is killing me – literally. My total cal...
- Parrott said Cool , so glad you did, Chairman. Great Idea. Best parrott
- TheChairman said Amen Parrott.
- TheChairman said Fred: I had contacted the CMPD this afternoon to request a ‘welfare check’, and if you weren’t home, assume you were at the hospital either visiting Countess or had also been admitte...
- Parrott said Oh thank you for letting us know, Fred. Ignore my email messages, we just wanted to know you were okay. Even though you aren’t okay. You are somewhere where someone is helping you and Countes...
- Fred Stiening said So I am in the hospital too We caught the same flu and both of us are in atrial defibrillation that is not tesolvong
- Parrott said Okay maybe Briand75 can help help us if he happens to look at the blog here. I be back in a short parrott
- TheChairman said To follow up: I called a land-line listed for Fred, but the line is disconnected.
- TheChairman said Nothing. We could ask police to do a ‘welfare check’, probably best if someone nearby made the call/request. Anyone close to North Carolina? I’m in Arizona.
- Parrott said Chairman : Have you heard from Fred ? CC: Have you heard anything ? anyone? I hope they are okay. Parrott
- Parrott said Holy Cow. Fred, you and Countess are in our prayers. keep us posted best Parrott
- TheChairman said Anyone home? Are you okay Fred?
- TheChairman said Sorry to hear about Countess and you. I’ll pass the news to my wife for prayer. Perhaps advise a neighbor of your situation so they can check-in occasionally.
- Fred Stiening said About the only reason that comes to mind why an HIV infected transgender person would want to join the military would be to pay for the gender reassignment surgery
- CC1s121LrBGT said Tom Petty on a Donald Trump policy http://ultimateclassicrock.com/tom-petty-american-girl-transgender/
- Fred Stiening said So the Democrats want to arrest President Trump. President Trump side stepped the attempt to appoint Pence’s chief of staff as Trump’s chief of staff. There is no provision in the Constitution for a...
- Fred Stiening said He is a character right out of Atlas Shrugged, the guy from Colorado. He acquired huge tracts of land, only to be told it was sacred Indian Land. He eventually gave up trying drill exploratory Wells...
- Parrott said On the other hand, was it bad that I watched the funeral train today ? I like trains. President Bush liked trains. I guess he knows now if there are trains in heaven. I always check that poll of t...
- Parrott said Interesting. I recognized that name, Philip Anschutz. He was that guy that bought Rio Grande Railroad in 84, then somehow parlayed his cash and Rio Grande to take over Southern Pacific in 1988. I ha...
- CC1s121LrBGT said The real problems will start when the spent batteries start showing up in landfills. The landfills will make “Love Canal” near Buffalo look quaint in comparison. With Harry Ried gone, ma...
- Fred Stiening said Now that more than a handful of subsidized electric cars are on the road, some issues are going to surface. While Tesla’s cars get around 130 mpg of electric gasoline equivalents, they are not...
- CC1s121LrBGT said I believe Tesla has been getting those checks now, from federal taxpayers like you and me. 😉
- CC1s121LrBGT said I’ll put in a plug for US Women’s Olympic basketball. I don’t even like the sport of basketball, but the US Women’s team is so far ahead of the other teams that is amazing to w...
- Parrott said I remember years ago, maybe in the 90’s, Westwood one, use to broadcast NFL football games. It wasn’t bad. Sunday and evening drives back home after a visit some or going somewhere fo...
- TheChairman said Many years ago I read that GM gets a ‘royalty’ (for lack of a better word) from every barrel of oil sold in the U.S. Not sure if it was imported, domestic, or all oil… or if the arr...
- Fred Stiening said My contacts with GM – I did contract work for Oldsmobile (Lansing Michigan) in 1982-83, Buick (Flint) 84/5 and a brief time at the GM Parts division in Schwartz Creek Michigan. I also did consu...
- Fred Stiening said A local Charlotte website reports that Famous “Wally” Amos is currently living in a one bedroom apartment in Fort Mill, just over the South Carolina state line http://www.charlottemagazine...
- Parrott said Two things tonight. First, General Motors: I listened to Rush today. he said that GM CEO mary Barra didn’t expect President Trump to tweet that GM sucks for closing plants in North America. Wh...
- Parrott said I use KIVA for the stream, for Ark midnight, its good. Stan Deyo , weather guy, inventor and geologist, will be on the second hour at 11pm eastern saturday night. He doesn’t believe in glo...
- Parrott said Ark midnight is not on during the live time of the ark, on WIQO. They had something else on. That would be a good pickup for WIQO. parrott
- Parrott said I will check tomorrow night., if they do carry John B Wells ‘Ark’. I’m starting to like the Ark pretty good. Its a pretty good substitution for ‘Spaceman’ on Saturdays....
- Fred Stiening said WIQO is the station that carries (carried?) Ark Midnight by John B Wells. The website has no useful information and the stream does not play on an Android tablet, so there is not much to do. Happy Th...
- Fred Stiening said GCN is offering its own Hour by hour feed so you don’t have to wait until the end of the fourth hour to hear the first hour http://rss.gcnlive.com/alexJones/feed.xml
- Parrott said Chris plante just said he has been picked up on WIQO in Lynchburg VA. Laura Ingraham use to have that 9am to noon slot on there. Guess they made the switch already. I listen to them sometimes, th...
- Parrott said well, Last week, WEBY Milton FL was not streaming. They are good on Sundays. They also played their home-made commercials over the stream. I looked at their website, and it was classic. Kinda 19...
- Fred Stiening said The poll https://streamingradioguide.com/show-poll.php?pollnum=864
- Parrott said On the polls front, I noticed that Howard Sprague is only 22 behind Floyd the Barber on votes for second place ‘top-gay’ in Mayberry. not that there is anything wrong with that, par
- TheChairman said Parrot: Glad you liked the pic. Right now, the ‘dream’ is a bit of a nightmare… as I write this, we’re packing for our seasonal migration to Arizona. Temps in 20’s + sn...
- Parrott said Awesome ! I always follow the Arthur Anderson around the lakes on that Maritime watch boat locater program. Yeah, I tried to win a cruise on that ship. Damn, You are living the dream up there C...
- Parrott said Hi Mrs. Countess! Good to hear from you , Yeah Bojangles is okay. Great observation on the ‘fern bar crowd’. They advertise that on the TV stations in Roanoke Virginia, ” Charlott...
- Fred Stiening said The station was sold to Bustos Media company that primarily operates Spanish language radio and TV stations. Back in 2009, I did a profile of the company https://streamingradioguide.com/blogradio/?pa...
- TheChairman said So I did some follow-up: the station is KVOI. Apparently, the station has been taken over by democrat aliens. They removed L Elder, D Prager, M Medved, and D Loesch, among others. Replaced with fluf...
- CC1s121LrBGT said “NC State rolls out Ph.D. in ‘social justice education’” … ““The goal of the program is to help educators recognize and disrupt systems of oppression… ” from https...
- TheChairman said Along similar lines, my wife wants to express her gratitude for SRG. In the wee hours of the morning she had been listening to a station in Tucson (while we are in MI) and said: “a couple days p...
- Fred Stiening said From today’s Plaza Midwood crime blotter http://www.wbtv.com/2018/11/15/crime-stoppers-undisguised-unarmed-man-robs-gas-station-plaza-over/?outputType=amp
- Fred Stiening said Just today I reminded Countess about the existence of Craigslist and how it has devestated classified ads, both in conventional and alternative newspapers. It is real time ad placement and obviously...
- TheChairman said Well, hello Countess! Good to see you here on the blog… my wife really enjoyed those photos of the Greek Orthodox church. Last time I picked up and perused a weekly alternative paper was probab...
- CountessRobini said Dear Parrott: never ate at a Bojangles before the sale was announced so I went yesterday. Great country ham biscuit — light and fluffy biscuit (nicely greasy)and salty thin-cut ham. Enjoyed e...
- Health update
- Weekly Standard to fold?
- More year-end syndication changes
- NBC Sports radio to end most daytime syndication
- Miami Herald unloads on Jeffrey Epstein
- Censoring critics of censorship
- Laura Ingraham and Medved leaving talk radio
- Who are the fascists?
- Old Charlotte
- The reality of racial fear
- The bombs were fake
- Santa Trump is coming to town
- 1st amendment and commercial speech
- Free Investment Advice
- Migrant caravan turned back by riot police at Mexican border!
- Triton Digital being acquired by… Scripps?
- Fear in Detroit
- Meet Cathy Hughes
- Not just the United States
- Making America’s Malls great again
- October, the month for fear
- President Trump: Bush’s invasion of Iraq was the single biggest mistake in US history
- Vicarious Hurricane Watch
- Who is Qi Lu and why should you care?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Fun with snowflakes
- Say Something or Don’t Tell?
- Alex Jones banned from iTunes and Facebook
- Politico stoking race war within House leadership
- Augustus, the strong Caesar
- Today’s overflowing news bag (per Tom Taylor)
- You can feel secure now
- It’s Official – 2020 RNC convention coming to Charlotte
- Changes in Philly
- Big improvement at FCC Website
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: August 2013
There are two types of people in the world – those who are addicted, those who aren’t addicted yet and those who don’t understand binary thinking. I blame Michelle Obama – kids are now sitting in school fantasizing about chocolate … Continue reading
http://warisacrime.org/content/possible-consequences-us-military-attack-syria—remembering-marine-barracks-destruction-beiru Despite being a life long Republican (until this year), I refused to vote for Ronald Reagan both times. If I was to try to sum up why in a sentence, please explain to me how – Oliver North was … Continue reading
There is a misconception that war profiteer General Electric sold NBC. That’s not true – they spun it off as a joint venture with Comcast, retaining 49% ownersh of it. So today NBC releases a poll trying to create a … Continue reading
http://podcasting.fia.net/6640/5151874.mp3 Jaz hosts a unique show On KZNR in Bakersfiled, CA http://www.knzr.com/Article.asp?id=2690457&spid=17153 http://www.knzr.com/sectional.asp?id=17153
The Wall Street Journal has the deal. In essence, Cumulus gives Townsquare 53 stations in small markets and Cumulus takes the cash and gives it up to buy Dial Global, giving most of the cash right back to Oaktree Capital, … Continue reading
Just a personal note that it is 4 years ago that I found myself on the kitchen floor covered in corn oil. In those 4 years, many others have gotten to find out what is on the other side. I’m … Continue reading
The week we were expecting the George Zimmerman verdict, I stopped in at the buffet place across the street from the Radio Flyer wagon company – as I was leaving, I noticed this picture on the wall. I was pretty … Continue reading
$50 fine if you don’t exercise your dog!
If I move to Charlotte where I’m pretty sure I’ll land, it is an easy bus ride to this hospital http://www.carolinashealthcare.org/cmc-pineville I was reading the reviews and maybe the third one is some person complaining about their treatment of an … Continue reading