Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Do you see problems?
- Website Status
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Resumption of service
- Coloring the News
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Stale FCC data
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
- Fred Stiening said The listen to a random station button on the main page actually works now. https://streamingradioguide.com/listenrand.php Initially, it just chooses one out of around 12,000 stations. You can limit it to a category like “country music” a...
- Fred Stiening said Randi Rhodes has resurfaced after “leaving corporate America for 10 years”. The handful of stations clinging to progressive talk don’t have enough programming to fill a schedule, so they backfill with Coast to Coast, Clark Howard,...
- Fred Stiening said Alex Jones is passing along the claim that the vidoes from Hunter Biden’s hard drive show him having sex with underage Chinese girls. Is it illegal to go to another country to engage in sexual acts that would be illegal in the United States? Y...
- Parrott said Well Carp ! those were the days, going to my favorite knife and gun club, listening to the Cigar Dave show live on WFNR on Saturday afternoons. Cigar dave no longer syndicated, the 1998 Jeep needs a radiator and is parked in the back yard. Sell...
- Fred Stiening said A caller to the Money Pit let the cat out of the bag. Many shows in radio syndication are not live – they are fake live. Click and Clack was the best show at hiding this. The phone number mentioned on the phone connects you to voicemail wher...
- Fred Stiening said Alpha Male Cigar Dave is gone. His syndicated show ended abruptly in June. He is still available on a free podcast on his website
- Fred Stiening said Maybe I should’ve been a reporter in another life. A key question that nobody appears to be asking about the hunter Biden story… One of the pictures from the MacBook shows Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth. Who took...
- Fred Stiening said On a positive note, I learned today that the Golden Corral Buffet in Greensboro has reopened and offering both pickup and delivery and dining room. Of the ways I consume food, Golden Buffet is by far the healthiest. I used Grubhub for delivery an...
- Fred Stiening said I am "shocked" that an India born feminist who got her law degree from New York University would not understand the idea of freedom https://www.law.nyu.edu/centers/birnbaum-womens-leadership-network/podcasts/gadde
- Fred Stiening said Twitter is grateful for the feedback it has received and significantly changed its policy. https://mobile.twitter.com/vijaya Even journalists who want Joe Biden to win would object to a legitimate journalist and the White House Press Secretary being...
- Fred Stiening said In the dog eat dog world of Truth, Twitter is suspending anyone who links to the NY Post story, not even referring to the allegedly “hacked” data. If you give someone the password to your device and they look at your device, that is not “hacking” h...
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The US Senate has voted to strip the “Defund Obamacare” language from the government funding bill as promised. The ball is back in the House’s court. The Obmacare Health Exchange sent me another email today letting me know the exchange … Continue reading
The vision of government that our Founding Fathers gave us has failed. The US Government is operating withour a budget now for four years, the Federal Reserve is printing a trillion dollars in debt a year to gut the Wealth … Continue reading
Commuter rail operated by Metro North brings around 125,000 people a day from Connecticut to Manhattan, letting people off at 125th street in Harlem and Grand Central Station at 42nd street and Park Ave. Because the line goes into a … Continue reading
Black people just can’t be expected to follow rules. Present the case of WHGH-AM, located in Thomasville Georgia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHGH The station is owned by a local black politician named Moses L. Gross – he is the vice chair of the … Continue reading
Kaiser explanation Assuming Republicans fail and Obamacare goes into effect, people will have to start dealing with the reality of how it works. A large swath of working people will be eligible for a substantial portion of their premium being … Continue reading
Español Join us for FREE programs and Services at the Be Covered Illinois Care Fair! Sunday, October 6, 2013 • 11AM — 5PM Chicago Indoor Sports 3900 S. Ashland Ave Chicago, IL 60609 FREE ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE: • Flu shots* … Continue reading
Michael “Savage” Weiner has made the official announcement. Starting in January 2014, Cumulus Media will be moving his show to 3 PM Eastern Time. While this means that Savage will move to 3 PM on the stations owned by Cumulus … Continue reading
This was a factoid from a few days ago – 77% of Internet streaming is now going through cell phones. Tablets are another 15% or so. PC streaming is now in the single digits. Listening at work using the company … Continue reading
Former Republican House Majority leader Tom Delay has been cleared of charges that he violated campaign finance laws http://washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/09/19/tom-delay-conviction-overturned-by-texas-court/
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23525968/sc-ranks-1st-in-nation-for-women-killed-by-man-study-shows South Carolina has the national title of the number of women killed per capita by men. This factoid is brought to you by the domestic violence industry, which tries very hard to portray “Domestic Violence” as a one sided … Continue reading