Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Westwood One (including Dial Global) felt the wrath of the Dickey brothers yesterday, and the axe continues to swing today. Westwood One + Dial Global was a large portion of the national radio programming not owned by Clear Channel or … Continue reading
Not as catchy as Bonnie & Clyde or Thelma & Louise http://www.wbtv.com/story/24588399/police-arrest-two-people-in-connection-to-7-eleven-robberies-in-northeast-charlotte I wonder if the car had Onstar or they were stupid enough to take the employee’s cell phones? Since they apparently arrived at the 7-11 on foot, it’s … Continue reading
My father would be 108 years old if he was still around. For CC and my stalker fan club, this is way too much information, but – who the hell cares at this point? In 1975, I was off at … Continue reading
People who followed me a long time know this radio directory used to be embedded in FindAnISP.com, which I stopped maintaining around 2005 as dial up Internet service was fading fast. The FindAnISP database had a state added to it … Continue reading
If you were thinking of relocating your business to Charlotte because people say it doesn’t snow here, think again!
With the normal disclaimer that these stats are only for visitors who come to this web site and agree to be tracked… If you’re a metrics junkie, have we got data for you! You don’t need to be registered to … Continue reading
Don’t underestimate Bob Pittman. For those who have worked in big corporations or watch them, it should not come as a shock that Bob Pittman had a major reorganization prepared a week after he got a 5 year contract extension … Continue reading
http://wchbnewsdetroit.com/3078461/most-detroit-homeowners-to-see-5-20-property-tax-cut-this-summer/ Property values have been so pathetic in Detroit that it is not uncommon for the annual property tax on a house to be as much as what the house sells for (if you could find a buyer). Northwest Detroit … Continue reading
Antrax F. U http://vice.com/mexicalia/the-subway-gangs-of-mexico-city We’re gonna rape your mom in the ass – jk
Finally we have pictures of the 19 year old guy who shot up a store that sells clothes to skateboarders http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/maryland-mall-shooter-gentle-person-mom-article-1.1592396 I’m shocked, I tell you. Mom says her son was a good kid. What kind of company makes a … Continue reading