- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Charlotte may reverse its position that it only wants to grant tax breaks to companies that will relocate here that pay high wages (> $45k) – they may give Stanley Black & Decker $185k to move production from Mexico to … Continue reading
A visitor pointed out a change to Salem Radio that I just incorporated into the web site. As I wrote in the past, the revenue stream of Salem has been migrating from ad revenue on over the air stations to … Continue reading
Duke Energy has a program where they will send you 15 “free” light bulbs a year, as long as you are a residential customer and agree to not sell them on eBay. This is not a new program – Duke … Continue reading
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/24/dinesh-dsouza-pleads-not-guilty-released-on-500000-bond-as-more-details-emerge-on-alleged-campaign-fraud/ There couldn’t be a clearer example that the so-called Department of Justice is ready to unleash the power of the Federal Government against opponents of President Obama. The basis of the charge is that Dinesh skirted around campaign finance … Continue reading
Why should you care? Top Level Domains are the final part of the URL for a web address (and email) – up until now, those were .com, .net, .org, .gov, .mil and country codes like .mx, .ca, .uk. Top level … Continue reading
During the live broadcast hours (Noon-3PM Monday-Friday), Rush has topped 60% for all streaming (here). If you restrict the sample to only political talk (no Jim Rome!), that share rises to 75%. Dave Ramsey long ago jumped the shark. While … Continue reading
While TRN continues to pretend Rusty Humphries has a show, he hasn’t done a show since September. Roy Masters, the defacto owner of TRN (via a religious foundation he controls) filled in during the holidays and characterized what is going … Continue reading
The FBI arrested 5 members of a New York crime family for their part in a 1978 airplane heist. Down near the end of the story it mentioned the theft of $1.2 million in gold salts from a FedEx driver. … Continue reading
Once in a while, my “poll” questions leave me puzzled by the results. I asked people “How long is a day on the moon?”. The question is pretty transparent especially in context of other polls – that the notion of … Continue reading