Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Do you see problems?
- Website Status
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Resumption of service
- Coloring the News
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Stale FCC data
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
- Fred Stiening said The listen to a random station button on the main page actually works now. https://streamingradioguide.com/listenrand.php Initially, it just chooses one out of around 12,000 stations. You can limit it to a category like “country music” a...
- Fred Stiening said Randi Rhodes has resurfaced after “leaving corporate America for 10 years”. The handful of stations clinging to progressive talk don’t have enough programming to fill a schedule, so they backfill with Coast to Coast, Clark Howard,...
- Fred Stiening said Alex Jones is passing along the claim that the vidoes from Hunter Biden’s hard drive show him having sex with underage Chinese girls. Is it illegal to go to another country to engage in sexual acts that would be illegal in the United States? Y...
- Parrott said Well Carp ! those were the days, going to my favorite knife and gun club, listening to the Cigar Dave show live on WFNR on Saturday afternoons. Cigar dave no longer syndicated, the 1998 Jeep needs a radiator and is parked in the back yard. Sell...
- Fred Stiening said A caller to the Money Pit let the cat out of the bag. Many shows in radio syndication are not live – they are fake live. Click and Clack was the best show at hiding this. The phone number mentioned on the phone connects you to voicemail wher...
- Fred Stiening said Alpha Male Cigar Dave is gone. His syndicated show ended abruptly in June. He is still available on a free podcast on his website
- Fred Stiening said Maybe I should’ve been a reporter in another life. A key question that nobody appears to be asking about the hunter Biden story… One of the pictures from the MacBook shows Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth. Who took...
- Fred Stiening said On a positive note, I learned today that the Golden Corral Buffet in Greensboro has reopened and offering both pickup and delivery and dining room. Of the ways I consume food, Golden Buffet is by far the healthiest. I used Grubhub for delivery an...
- Fred Stiening said I am "shocked" that an India born feminist who got her law degree from New York University would not understand the idea of freedom https://www.law.nyu.edu/centers/birnbaum-womens-leadership-network/podcasts/gadde
- Fred Stiening said Twitter is grateful for the feedback it has received and significantly changed its policy. https://mobile.twitter.com/vijaya Even journalists who want Joe Biden to win would object to a legitimate journalist and the White House Press Secretary being...
- Fred Stiening said In the dog eat dog world of Truth, Twitter is suspending anyone who links to the NY Post story, not even referring to the allegedly “hacked” data. If you give someone the password to your device and they look at your device, that is not “hacking” h...
Monthly Archives: July 2014
After a little trimming around the edges, I’ve very satisfied with the change I just made to suppress the redundant listings. Instead of giving you a big long list, you see the “best” ones in my experienced opinion, starting from … Continue reading
If you have signed up as a volunteer, on the “What’s on now page”, you should now see a link like this one: Clicking on that link will bring you to the complete list of stations presented in the way … Continue reading
This is long overdue. The Democrats have been pushing the FCC for a very long time to hand out radio station licenses to Indian Tribes and those have slowly been showing up. I’ve put them variously under “ethnic” (if they … Continue reading
I’ve decided to go forward with the big data purge mentioned by me a number of times over the years, although I’m still refining the rules. The basic concept is that most visitors realize after a while that when listening … Continue reading
Who is spreading the lie that Cumulus are tight wads? http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id=2821093&spid=24698 The Youngstown Cluster just won the President’s Cup for doing a great job! The $10,000 prize will be split among all of the employees in Youngstown – from my … Continue reading
Can anyone figure out why Minnesota public radio would have a radio station in Sun Valley Idaho? http://minnesota.publicradio.org/radio/stations/kwrv/
I’ve been thinking about doing this for a while – it isn’t all that complex, but would require lots of changes to make it work. Currently (going back to almost the beginning 10 years ago), you can ignore a show … Continue reading
KFWB-AM is basically a CBS station but because of the TV/Radio cross ownership rules has to be held in an arm’s length trust. KFWB for the past couple years has been “almost all news” station. They started out being all … Continue reading
Until there is peace in the Middle East, don’t expect to be reading much politics on this blog. I’m actively not listening to “right wing” talk radio. If you’re interested in volunteering to help the web site, read on – … Continue reading