Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
WBIA is coming to an end http://radioinsight.com/community/topic/wbai-moving/ They’ve been kicked out of their temporary space in Harlem, relegated to trying to broadcast from office space in Brooklyn with no studio, using just a phone line to their transmitter. Atlantic Avenue … Continue reading
http://zhiphopcleveland.com/4494208/really-spittin-that-country-grammar-nelly-readies-country-ep/ Gay Country and Rap Country – there goes the neighborhood. I should rewrite some classic Country lyrics and bring them up to date. Do you see any downside to randomly sending Friend requests to people on Hip Hop web … Continue reading
Jeff Marcus Crestview Media Parterns is the largest stockholder in Cumulus. He was just named as the Chairman of the Board in a “non-executive” role, and Lew Dickey was given a three year contract extension. The wording of the press … Continue reading
Streaming is changing extremely fast http://www.tritondigital.com/press-releases/triton-digital-releases-march-2015-top-20-ranker In March, 73% of audio streaming is happening on mobile devices, and Pandora, Spotify and Slacker are crushing Terrestrial radio. SiriusXM doesn’t use the Internet (although streaming is available) so their 25 million paying … Continue reading
Fox Business News just found out Don Imus is leaving Cable TV in 30 days. Currently, the show is a simulcast originating from the New York studios of Fox. Presumably, he will continue to do the Cumulus radio show. I … Continue reading
While 99.97% of this web site is about radio, the database does track TV. While the grouping is somewhat arbitrary, this new list gives a really good feel of who owns what on the broadcast media http://streamingradioguide.com/license-count-by-owner.php
The NAB Radio Convention met in Las Vegas a week ago to reassure themselves there is no problem. Jeff Smulyan, the CEO of Emmis Radio was again pushing his campaign to force cell phones to activate the FM tuner inside … Continue reading
[Intro music] If tomorrow all the things were gone I stole for all my life And I had to start again With just my Crack pipe and my knife I thank my lucky lotto card To be living here today … Continue reading
Here is looking at you, kid Located in the Target store parking lot on private property. This shopping center is right across the street from the terminus of the 8 mile long, $540 million Lynx LRV line. One common reason … Continue reading
Available from the main menu.