- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- Health update
- Weekly Standard to fold?
- More year-end syndication changes
- NBC Sports radio to end most daytime syndication
- Miami Herald unloads on Jeffrey Epstein
- Censoring critics of censorship
- Laura Ingraham and Medved leaving talk radio
- Who are the fascists?
- Old Charlotte
- The reality of racial fear
- The bombs were fake
- Santa Trump is coming to town
- 1st amendment and commercial speech
- Free Investment Advice
- Migrant caravan turned back by riot police at Mexican border!
- Triton Digital being acquired by… Scripps?
- Fear in Detroit
- Meet Cathy Hughes
- Not just the United States
- Making America’s Malls great again
- October, the month for fear
Monthly Archives: May 2015
When your “journalism” rule book contains only one line – “Republicans Bad, Democrats Good”, you end up tying youself in knots. While doing field testing hunting for wabbits, I briefly caught NPR discussing today’s expected climax of Rand Paul blocking … Continue reading
ID’ing the holly plant was such a success, let’s wander into entomology or etymology. For you Yankees thinking of moving South, this place is full of scary bugs! Run away! It wanted to ride on my car, but got bored.
Be there or be square Yesterday’s crowd Photoshop? *update* No pushing!
For the dozens of you czars doing testing, time management can become an issue – along with boredom. In the upper left hand corner is a filter to select subgroups of stations. Most are only useful if you are a … Continue reading
GM has sided with Google. At their developers conference, Google laid out their vision for many things, one of which is Android Auto Working in conjunction with your Android phone, your console can show turn by turn navigation, make phone … Continue reading
Former Republican Speaker of the house Denny Hastert has been indicted by a Federal Grand Jury. He was caught in a net of his own making, and my sympathy for him is very limited. I know I’m in a small … Continue reading
Wisconsin isn’t called the Cheese capital for nothing! WCCN-AM is housed in the former Wisconsin pavilion at the 1964 “World’s Fair” held in Flushing Meadows in New York. It wasn’t actually a world’s fair, and Wisconsin isn’t a country. The … Continue reading
You’re forgiven if you don’t know who Kate Delaney is. For as long as this web site has been around, Kate has been doing a syndicated radio show called America Tonight that competes against Coast to Coast and the Redeye … Continue reading
National Gold Exchange – ring a bell? Phoenix Gold Exchange? Turns out it was a grubby little sweat shop in Tampa. One of the principals talked a bank into loaning him $35 million which went to building a $23 million … Continue reading