- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Many “full service” radio stations and small town newspapers love easy news. Calling / visiting the police station, publishing who was arrested, car accidents, property transfers, restaurant inspection reports. It is not uncommon for the newspaper to own the radio … Continue reading
Radio Online Totally no surprise here. Johnny has been at WABC in New York so long that he was there playing music back in the days before Rush Limbaugh. For those keeping score at home, Donovan’s voice is heard on … Continue reading
http://www.uschamberfoundation.org/blog/post/common-core-math-explained-3-minutes/43020 So by the time you converted 1 subtraction problem into 3 subtraction problems and an addition problem with three numbers, the kid from China has your job. Let’s just admit they are teaching kids how to use an abacas
Charlotte made national news again! http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/20/37-ms-13-gang-members-indicted-in-charlotte-nc/ There was a multiple homicide earlier this year that got national attention because one of the dead people was a young woman who had been on a cable TV show. The guy who murdered … Continue reading
Even if you aren’t interested in volunteering, there is something you can do. There are about 750 stations that have so little information about them – no web page, no Facebook, no mention in a local newspaper, contact address is … Continue reading
Live from Colorado, 24 hour a day talk about Marijuana. http://letstalkpot.com/ This has existed for a while – it’s a real live radio station, talking about pot 24 hours a day. Pick up a bag of Doritos and enjoy!
So here is my idea… Model New Detroit loosely after the British colony of Hong Kong. The city would be leased to China for 99 years. Chinese immigrants living in Detroit would not become U.S. Citizens. While they could travel … Continue reading
This is close to unthinkable – a big market AM radio station has told Premiere that they’re through with Rush Limbaugh. In the past, radio stations would push their grandmother off a cliff in her wheelchair for a chance to … Continue reading
Throw rocks at the windows of a house at 2:30 AM in Billings, Montana to wake up your “friend”, expect a volley of projectiles in return Billings Gazette The Anti Gun Rights Chicago Tribune is spinning this into a global … Continue reading