Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: July 2015
WLW-AM in Cincinnati is a one-of-a-kind radio station for a lot of reasons. It still dominates the ratings in Cincinnati and its entire programming lineup is live and locally produced. The station was acquired by Jacor in 1992, 4 years … Continue reading
CharlotteNC is the czar of North Carolina radio, looking to take over all of the Confederate territories. The Source In Spartanburg SC is an AM/FM pair owned by the feeble Davidson Media group, which has slowly been unloading a number … Continue reading
People in China are outraged about the village caught killing wolves to make wolf stew. Y
Operators of Low Power FM stations are pushing back of the rules the NAB/FCC imposed to make it impossible for them to survive, after having been authorized by Congress close to 15 years ago. Since they operate at 100 watts … Continue reading
The CEO of Emmis Radio has been on a campaign for a long time to get cell phone makers to enable their capability to listen to FM radio stations (the Wifi connection is itself just an FM receiver, so this … Continue reading
You won’t read much about music DJ’s here, as 80+% of the folks who traverse hyperspace and wind up here are looking for Rush Limbaugh and his ilk. John Landecker is one of those names in Chicagoland that generates immediate … Continue reading
With a few exceptions like Rush Limbaugh, free “On Demand” archives is the end for syndicated talk radio, and I’m not protecting radio stations from their fate for choosing to be lazy and stop producing local content. Clark Howard has … Continue reading
For a decade, Gordon Chang has been telling anyone who would listen that China’s economic boom was built on fake numbers and nonsensical economic activity like building empty cities that have no reason to exist. The Peking ducks have come … Continue reading
Well, just when the Internet ™ was working well, here is the bad news. After a decade of putting off the inevitable, the IPv4 address space is officially exhausted. No more 220.127.116.11 for you! Since moving to the linode server, … Continue reading