- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: July 2015
One of the favorite mantras of socialists is that the profits earned by capitalist corporations is “waste” that doesn’t exist if government runs things itself. Hawaii is terminating its Obamacare exchange. http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a6c8fa53296f4075a9b547d373b29aed/state-health-insurance-markets-struggle-cost-challenges Now that the Federal subsidies are winding down, … Continue reading
It always seemed odd to hear ads proclaiming that within a short period of signing up for Lifelock and turning over all your sensitive personal information to them, thieves started trying to steal your identity. Coincidence? If you listen carefully … Continue reading
This has to be one of the strangest pieces of film I’ve ever seen https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Railroad_Fair To give a little context, this was sponsored by most of the railroads. It was held in 1948 along the Lake Michigan waterfront, roughly where … Continue reading
http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id=2953723&spid=24698 Not content to push away Republicans by canceling Rush Limbaugh, Entercom has decided it can’t afford Cumulus Radio’s Mark Levin either. It does make some sense – there aren’t many Republicans in Massachusetts. Hold on a second – the … Continue reading
Former Progressive radio talker Ed Schultz left Westwood One’s liberal gabfest in May 2014 to devote his full effort to his show on MSNBC. He had relocated from North Dakota to Washington DC so he could kiss ass in person. … Continue reading
Lake Norman has a capacity of around 1 trillion gallons, enough to give Charlotte its normal water for 50 years if it stopped raining completely. Stop watering your lawn – you’re making Los Angeles mad! (This afternoon)
http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n31480 Dirk Van has been the host of First Light for a very long time. First Light and America in the Morning with Jim Bohannon are essentially the same show, but with different hosts and Pedigrees. First Light goes back … Continue reading
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/officials-preliminary-investigation-shows-operator/nm4PP/ I’m thinking the $1.5 million operating budget loss just went up. Having a supervisor ride along to remind the driver how to drive will push the costs up. It’s good to know if I ride this thing that there … Continue reading
http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n31469 I believe that makes it official.
http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/143560/a-significant-number-of-people-laid-off-at-westwoo Cumulus has moved the old Westwood One 24 hour music formats to its own platform it uses to distribute Nash Country. Who needs to waste money on experts that have been doing a specific genre of music for 30 … Continue reading