Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Salem Radio is renaming the “Top of the hour” news service branded as SRN News.. It is being replaced by “News from Townhall.com” on News Talk Stations. Since Salem owns Townhall.com, this is mostly rebranding. The change has a lot … Continue reading
The process should be much more obvious now. There used to be several ways to get where you wanted to go. The most unobvious was here: The new editing / volunteering model is based on people being responsible for one … Continue reading
The new method of testing completely shields you from bad stuff unless you make a deliberate choice to be unprotected Let’s say you decided to be in charge of “Full Service” radio stations – stations (mostly AM) that don’t carry … Continue reading
A surprisingly large number of local radio stations still rely on syndicated music formats – that used to be provided by several competing companies. All of those competitors are now owned by Cumulus Media under the Westwood One branding. Those … Continue reading
Tunein introduced a new paid subscription service. The main feature is 600 channels will be available without commercials, with carefully selected filler music covering the commercial breaks, along with Baseball. http://techcrunch.com/2015/08/25/tunein-launches-tunein-premium-with-ad-free-radio-audiobooks-mlb-games/ Tunein is a much bigger deal than SRGuide is … Continue reading
No matter how great your economy, an 80% increase in value can’t be real. It is a lesson each generation has to learn again, as apparently greed is encoded in human DNA and overrides rational thought. As it started to … Continue reading
The Bloomberg app is your friend: (There are 42 gallons in a barrel) The bad news is nobody will be able to afford it. Welcome to quantitative revenge. Some Chinese Bluegrass music might calm our nerves.
Radio is always looking for the next big thing – I think I just found it. 你怎么说“我要你尖叫像猪！”普通话？