- Fred Stiening said Country music is more than just a sound… https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/cody-johnson-lays-down-the-truth-about-todays-country/
- Fred Stiening said Why do radio people still refer to themselves as DJ’s? that would be as silly as me driving a car and describing myself as a buggy-whip operator
- Fred Stiening said Another streaming provider has ended its operations. They presumably are blaming the Music Modernization Act from last fall. Former customers are being directed to live365 which is going to play the...
- Fred Stiening said So in the spirit of transparency, here is what people search for and wind up here. It is a point of confusion that people think I am a hard core Conservative because that’s the people who arriv...
- Fred Stiening said So now the Google has recognized the secure site is part of the domain, here is what things look like for those who are curious. It is nothing like the good old days, but still worth spending my time...
- Fred Stiening said So Google’s chrome will not disclose saved passwords to a device that is not protected with a PIN. So if you happen to become in possession of an Android device that does not have a PIN on the...
- Fred Stiening said Making things even uglier, an Amazon tablet is tightly bound to a specific email account. The chrome browser only lets you use the email address for your Amazon tablet to log into chrome for syncing,...
- Fred Stiening said I can never rule that out. I think you have been here long enough to remember when polldaddy banned me for an offensive answer to an Obama question. The result was I just spent a few hours and wrote...
- CC1s121LrBGT said On the other hand, could it be the conservative ideas?
- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Salem Radio is renaming the “Top of the hour” news service branded as SRN News.. It is being replaced by “News from Townhall.com” on News Talk Stations. Since Salem owns Townhall.com, this is mostly rebranding. The change has a lot … Continue reading
The process should be much more obvious now. There used to be several ways to get where you wanted to go. The most unobvious was here: The new editing / volunteering model is based on people being responsible for one … Continue reading
The new method of testing completely shields you from bad stuff unless you make a deliberate choice to be unprotected Let’s say you decided to be in charge of “Full Service” radio stations – stations (mostly AM) that don’t carry … Continue reading
A surprisingly large number of local radio stations still rely on syndicated music formats – that used to be provided by several competing companies. All of those competitors are now owned by Cumulus Media under the Westwood One branding. Those … Continue reading
Tunein introduced a new paid subscription service. The main feature is 600 channels will be available without commercials, with carefully selected filler music covering the commercial breaks, along with Baseball. http://techcrunch.com/2015/08/25/tunein-launches-tunein-premium-with-ad-free-radio-audiobooks-mlb-games/ Tunein is a much bigger deal than SRGuide is … Continue reading
No matter how great your economy, an 80% increase in value can’t be real. It is a lesson each generation has to learn again, as apparently greed is encoded in human DNA and overrides rational thought. As it started to … Continue reading
The Bloomberg app is your friend: (There are 42 gallons in a barrel) The bad news is nobody will be able to afford it. Welcome to quantitative revenge. Some Chinese Bluegrass music might calm our nerves.
Radio is always looking for the next big thing – I think I just found it. 你怎么说“我要你尖叫像猪！”普通话？