- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- Fred Stiening said I am “in” if hydrogenated transfats are part of the Communion service
- Fred Stiening said If it is the fourth weekend in June, that means it’s time for ARRL field day!
- CC1s121LrBGT said “Separate but Equal”, long live “Separate but Equal” despite the Supreme Court ruling. While I don’t advocate treating people differently because of their skin color, I d...
- CC1s121LrBGT said I’ve thought about setting up a climate change religion with all kinds of carbon and solar shows and on-air collections to pay for missionaries to be sent to Washinton to convert tax money into...
- Fred Stiening said Haven’t paid your FCC fees since 2005? Just invoke the “minority” defense http://www.insideradio.com/free/fcc-gives-two-am-owners-a-second-chance-to-renew/article_73ad8610-8b4f-11e9...
- Fred Stiening said According to a Russian radio station in New York City, there are between 6.5 and 7 million Russians living in the United States. That’s a lot of votes for Donald Trump!
- Fred Stiening said This might be a sign of the End Times – New York Times doing a positive story about Michael Savage https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html As they say in the M...
- Mark said Naptha Tanker just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- CC1s121LrBGT said Triple Crown! 😉
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: September 2015
biography on Bloomberg Profile at Crestview, the PE firm he represents His radio roots go back to Chancellor, which became AMFM radio, which was quickly merged into Clear Channel. He also was involved with Cable TV in the early days, … Continue reading
This has been available for many years, but off in a corner. Every party of every FCC application since about 1978 is archived by the FCC and made available in the CDBS data download. In my quest to be Better … Continue reading
Mike Malloy, the foul mouthed extreme “progressive” host too extreme for Air America – has had his revelation. He announced today that after 6 1/2 years, he has realized Barack Obama is a dishonest, corrupt man and cannot be trusted. … Continue reading
http://nypost.com/2015/09/29/dickey-brothers-out-at-radio-giant-cumulus-amid-board-shakeup/ Michael Savage just found out. He has a lot at stake.
http://clerk.house.gov/member_info/memberfaq.aspx Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution states, “The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers.” Although the Constitution does not require the Speaker to be a Member of the House, all Speakers have been … Continue reading
The Pope is speaking out against the death penalty today on his visit to America. If the Roman Empire had outlawed the death penalty 2000 years ago, how would the world be different today?
In the process of reconciling the HDRadio list, most so far are call sign changes where the same station is listed both under the old and new call signs, resulting in double counting. This is the same problem that slips … Continue reading
There were rumors the past few days that Conservatives finally had the votes to tell John “Crybaby” Boehner he wasn’t going to be Speaker any more. One of the most disappointing things to me was that after America gave Republicans … Continue reading
This is mostly for recall after I go senile, but here goes nothing. Using the example posted above, this is the objective: We want to be able to paste in the URL and have the editor offer up the option … Continue reading