- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Once my contract was up in Chicago, I had to decide if I would stay there or move somewhere else. As my apartment lease was running out, I looked at staying in the Chicago area, but not inside the city. … Continue reading
Doug Limerick, a long time morning radio personality for ABC Radio News has decided to retire. His trademark was finding a way to work word puns into every newscast.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/12/17/gop_sells_america_down_the_river Drudge slugged the story that Rush wants to disband the Republican Party, I’ve seen this movie before, too. For the next year, Rush will fuel dissent within the Republican Party, then about October 15, 2016 will announce there is … Continue reading
Lyrics Pandora veered into country music. So many obvious things I could say.
Jim Bohannon is ending his participation on America in the Morning tomorrow. He will continue to do the Larry King replacement show he inherited on Mutual Broadcasting -> Westwood One -> Cumulus Media. Dirk Vann just recently retired from doing … Continue reading
Yesterday was much more important to radio than the Fed interest rates. THe copyright royalty Board (CRB) made its decision what the fair amount to pay for playing music is over the Internet for the next 5 years. * Boring … Continue reading
Told to me by an associate who I consider to be a credible source on things like this. For reasons I don’t recall, we started talking about encryption – probably as the Snowden leaks started flowing. He was working a … Continue reading
Here is a tree rather than trying to comprehend a forest. For this example, you and your money and your bank are the entire universe. You have $100 in your checking account. The bank has a $100 bill in the … Continue reading
FBI chief: San Bernardino shooters did not publicly promote jihad on social media
That’s a rhetorical question. So is dropping nuclear weapons on a sovereign country. The military and most of the country learned from the Vietnam war that you can’t “carpet bomb” a country into submission. Indiscriminate bombing using gravity bombs has … Continue reading