Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Admittedly, Bloomberg is not a neutral source http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog For about the past month, Bloomberg’s acrimony to anything Trump has vanished. I’m not sure why. Westwood One is PRing today about Trump talking to Michael Savage at the conference of fake … Continue reading
Hong Kong has a holiday where dragons are the focus of the holiday. I asked for Siri to find the date:
Stanford University talk Not that anyone cares what beaner thinks
Donald Trump is going to win all five primaries in New England with 60%+ of the Republican vote. He’s 20% ahead of Cruz in California, which means he’ll win most of the delegates there. Meghan McCain today announced she has … Continue reading
With no warning or explanation to listeners or affiliates, gospel singer Yolanda Adams has ended her syndicated show. Most of the affiliates were stations owned by Radio One, the black radio network The web page for the show redirects you … Continue reading
MDA has officially killed the Labor Day telethon. As a young man, I realized the fraud while watching a show designed to convince me otherwise. David Hartman did a two hour special – my memory is it was an episode … Continue reading
Al Jazeera editorial Al Jazeera, the Qatar funded Arab news service that Hillary Clinton described in 2011 as Real News Says Muslim Americans would vote for Bernie Sanders even if he wasn’t Jewish Everyone is on board now!
Winner Take All in the Republican primary means different things in each state. I’ve improved the estimates to make the spreadsheet more accurately reflect the rules. New Jersey is what people probably think Winner Take All (WTA) means. The person … Continue reading
In September 2015, President Obama announced the US government was ending its contract to operate an experimental Uranium enrichment plant in the United States, despite Congress fully funding the contract. Governor Kasich reaction to closure More details The facility is … Continue reading