- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: April 2016
SolidOpinion debuts Michael Robertson is the creator of dar.fm, which store copies of radio streams “in the cloud” for later playback. When I’m not testing stations or playing candy crush, I’m probably posting comments on newspaper web sites. My experience … Continue reading
Washington Post coverage You might be thinking – but Indiana’s primary isn’t until May 3rd (2 weeks from now). On a par with Colorado, Indiana has screwed up. Because the national convention was pushed earlier to avoid the Olympics (America … Continue reading
With his devastating loss in New York, it is now mathematically impossible for Ted Cruz to win on the first ballot. It was an extremely improbable outcome even if you’re an optimist. As I’m headed to dream land, the 95 … Continue reading
Laura Ingraham losing it A syndicated host must trust their engineer and / or not screw with them, and under all circumstances you have to assume your microphone is on. Friday, Laura Ingraham’s headphones stopped working on the air. As … Continue reading
NY times If Congress orders the declassication of the 28 pages of the 9/11 report detailing Saudi Royal family members in the planning and funding of the attack on the World Trade Center, the Saudi government pledges to dump all … Continue reading
Or “Why Donald Trump cannot make America Great again” *** This afternoon, I pushed my tired body to Five guys at around 3:30 pm. I assume most people know Five Guys is a high end national burger chain, loosely similar … Continue reading
Well, this was in the NY times, so maybe it was too essy. This could be amusing. (Click for clearer image) https://www.captionbot.ai/ Microsoft’s new toy. No penis pics – the NSA is watching.
Barack Obama won Maryland with 62% in 2012. Maryland is a mix of Federal employees and the urban poor in Baltimore. Reducing the size of government is not a message that gets you votes. As in most states outside of … Continue reading
The Saudi Government was involved in planning 9/11 60 minutes The CIA is behind the Panama Papers, leaking selective names to target specific individuals. CNBC Who is behind Hillary?
[Written November 3, 2013] http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78033666/ I’m not sure I agree with the conclusion that someone must have dumped it in the terminal. A tributary of the des Plaines river runs under the airport with large flood control retaining ponds nearby. … Continue reading