- Fred Stiening said Country music is more than just a sound… https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/cody-johnson-lays-down-the-truth-about-todays-country/
- Fred Stiening said Why do radio people still refer to themselves as DJ’s? that would be as silly as me driving a car and describing myself as a buggy-whip operator
- Fred Stiening said Another streaming provider has ended its operations. They presumably are blaming the Music Modernization Act from last fall. Former customers are being directed to live365 which is going to play the...
- Fred Stiening said So in the spirit of transparency, here is what people search for and wind up here. It is a point of confusion that people think I am a hard core Conservative because that’s the people who arriv...
- Fred Stiening said So now the Google has recognized the secure site is part of the domain, here is what things look like for those who are curious. It is nothing like the good old days, but still worth spending my time...
- Fred Stiening said So Google’s chrome will not disclose saved passwords to a device that is not protected with a PIN. So if you happen to become in possession of an Android device that does not have a PIN on the...
- Fred Stiening said Making things even uglier, an Amazon tablet is tightly bound to a specific email account. The chrome browser only lets you use the email address for your Amazon tablet to log into chrome for syncing,...
- Fred Stiening said I can never rule that out. I think you have been here long enough to remember when polldaddy banned me for an offensive answer to an Obama question. The result was I just spent a few hours and wrote...
- CC1s121LrBGT said On the other hand, could it be the conservative ideas?
- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: September 2016
We have a new candidate for how – nuclear war between Pakistan and India. The Sun Kashmir is a god awful hellhole. It is disputed territory in between India and Pakistan, keeping in mind that before 1947, Pakistan was part … Continue reading
By now, you probably have heard there has been a major train crash in the Hoboken NJ commuter rail station. It is basically a transfer station between New Jersey Transit and PATH, the subway system that carries commuters to the … Continue reading
Congress officially voted today and failed to block turning over control of the IANA. The organization that “runs” the Internet is not the US Government or the United Nations – it is The Internet Society. Prior to 1992, what we … Continue reading
Desert Trip (NY times) On October 7th and the following weekend, the aging giants of Rock and Roll will be gathering at the Coachella Valley venue in Indio California for a once in a lifetime concert called Desert Trip. Unlike … Continue reading
In the beginning was ARPA. Not looking forward to what the internet would become, several high level groups of internet names (generic Top Level Domains) were created – .com, .mil, .net, .org, .edu under the myopic perspective that the Internet … Continue reading
Saudi Arabia changed course today. Possibly in response to the United States playing hardball on 9/11, the Saudis agreed in principle to stop producing oil as fast as they can. OPEC agreed in principle to shrink production 750,000 barrels a … Continue reading
The guys at Reason magazine (the Libertarians) have consistently suggested that if you are having problems with a person you love, the last option to consider is to call 911 to “get them help”. Man shot dead in San Diego … Continue reading
Breitbart There was no mention of this in any of the Radio industry news sources, except this one from Radio Ink, which is reporting the story after Breitbart broke the story. The only reason I found out was listening to … Continue reading
Be sure to have a radio or TV turned on.