- Fred Stiening said Country music is more than just a sound… https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/cody-johnson-lays-down-the-truth-about-todays-country/
- Fred Stiening said Why do radio people still refer to themselves as DJ’s? that would be as silly as me driving a car and describing myself as a buggy-whip operator
- Fred Stiening said Another streaming provider has ended its operations. They presumably are blaming the Music Modernization Act from last fall. Former customers are being directed to live365 which is going to play the...
- Fred Stiening said So in the spirit of transparency, here is what people search for and wind up here. It is a point of confusion that people think I am a hard core Conservative because that’s the people who arriv...
- Fred Stiening said So now the Google has recognized the secure site is part of the domain, here is what things look like for those who are curious. It is nothing like the good old days, but still worth spending my time...
- Fred Stiening said So Google’s chrome will not disclose saved passwords to a device that is not protected with a PIN. So if you happen to become in possession of an Android device that does not have a PIN on the...
- Fred Stiening said Making things even uglier, an Amazon tablet is tightly bound to a specific email account. The chrome browser only lets you use the email address for your Amazon tablet to log into chrome for syncing,...
- Fred Stiening said I can never rule that out. I think you have been here long enough to remember when polldaddy banned me for an offensive answer to an Obama question. The result was I just spent a few hours and wrote...
- CC1s121LrBGT said On the other hand, could it be the conservative ideas?
- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: October 2016
The FCC’s decision to be middleman between TV stations willing to surrender licenses and wireless companies willing to buy them is going horribly. The basic process is the FCC set a target of how many TV channels to eliminate nationwide, … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I presented some information about the collapse of the Atlantic Cod fishery – was it real or just a political argument between the US and Canada? The “it’s real” narrative is the collapse was caused by … Continue reading
North Carolina may well be the “2000 Florida” of the 2016 election, being very close and being the state that decides the electoral college From http://results.enr.clarityelections.com/NC/42923/123365/Web01/en/summary.html 2012 statewide results for Obama vs Romney by county Mecklenburg County by precinct
About 20% of Americans want to vote for whoever they think is going to win, without much more thought. Today’s group of polls have Trump taking the lead in the electoral vote estimate for the first time. Needing 270 to … Continue reading
Orly? http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-cheered-11th-hour-indictment-that-doomed-bush-reelection/article/2606000#refresh-1ORLY? Hopefully the EIB memory division remembers.
So I was at Jack in the Box trying out the new Homestyle fried potatoes✅. Last time I was there cars on Pineville Matthews Road were honking their horns as they went by. There is a private school across the … Continue reading
You probably heard that back In May or the rebound in October The story appeared Here, at World News Daily Report Even a cursory look at the news page makes it obvious this is a fake news site similar to … Continue reading
Today was my first experience with “early” voting – I have always voted in person on Election Day. Those who have been here way too long may remember that into 2012, the city of Chicago threw my vote away (probably). … Continue reading
It is still two weeks from the election and the library is surrounded by poll “volunteers”, filling up parking spaces that could better be used for playing Pokémon. So first impressions, who do you think organized this group of people? … Continue reading
The best mix of all the hits! Choose one. Another station in Elmira New York describes itself as “offers a Adult Standards format, playing mostly Adult Contemporary music.” Yes, Ella Fitzgerald is “Contemporary” all right