- Parrott said Holy Cow. Fred, you and Countess are in our prayers. keep us posted best Parrott
- TheChairman said Anyone home? Are you okay Fred?
- Fred Stiening said The poll https://streamingradioguide.com/show-poll.php?pollnum=864
- CountessRobini said Yup. Thanks Haiti for terrific article.
- briand75 said Definition of fascism: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government heade...
- Health update
- Weekly Standard to fold?
- More year-end syndication changes
- NBC Sports radio to end most daytime syndication
- Miami Herald unloads on Jeffrey Epstein
- Censoring critics of censorship
- Laura Ingraham and Medved leaving talk radio
- Who are the fascists?
- Old Charlotte
- The reality of racial fear
- The bombs were fake
- Santa Trump is coming to town
- 1st amendment and commercial speech
- Free Investment Advice
- Migrant caravan turned back by riot police at Mexican border!
- Triton Digital being acquired by… Scripps?
- Fear in Detroit
- Meet Cathy Hughes
- Not just the United States
- Making America’s Malls great again
- October, the month for fear
- President Trump: Bush’s invasion of Iraq was the single biggest mistake in US history
- Vicarious Hurricane Watch
- Who is Qi Lu and why should you care?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Fun with snowflakes
- Say Something or Don’t Tell?
- Alex Jones banned from iTunes and Facebook
- Politico stoking race war within House leadership
- Augustus, the strong Caesar
- Today’s overflowing news bag (per Tom Taylor)
- You can feel secure now
- It’s Official – 2020 RNC convention coming to Charlotte
- Changes in Philly
- Big improvement at FCC Website
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The other night, I happened to mention the Spanish language TV show “Sabado Gigante”. You don’t have to understand Spanish to see the energy of spontaneous live TV. The host of the show recently retired after doing the show for … Continue reading
ICE is coming! Run for your lives!
One of the navy ships in the video https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HNLMS_Tromp_(F803)
Fire of undetermined cause started around 6 PM and within two hours northbound bridge collapsed. Note the proximity of the MARTA subway yard
http://www.wbtv.com/story/35026776/house-votes-in-favor-of-bill-to-repeal-hb2-sent-to-governors-desk Democratic governor Cooper has signed a law repealing HB2, and also rolling back the Charlotte ordinance that triggered the passage of HB2. Recognizing he has to give Republican legislators what they want, the repeal goes further than what Democrats … Continue reading
Washington Post The FCC is not part of the executive branch – it is an independent commission that is accountable to Congress. The only authority the FCC has is to do those things delegated to it by Congress by law … Continue reading
Fortune Magazine This is the Pittsburgh based subsidiary that builds equipment for nuclear power plants, that was acquired by the troubled company that was rocked by an accounting scandle in 2015. Part of what is hurting Westinghouse is that fracking … Continue reading
http://www.dailytarheel.com/article/2017/03/n-c-judicial-elections-to-be-partisan-after-ncga-override Governor Cooper cannot stop anything the Repblican NC Legislature wants to pass. The first veto override just happened. Judges will now potentially have to run in a primary, and then run in the general election with a party ID. … Continue reading