- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Available at the Jafa Market in Pineville. A free Qoran is avsolable on the way out.
http://atsc.org/ It isn’t going to show up tomorrow, but consensus is arriving on how digital TV will change in the future to adopt to the changes in how programming is delivered. TV since the early days (1941) up until the … Continue reading
A media merger that has been speculated about since the NAB convention has happened. TV companies that got cash windfall from the spectrum auction are in a buying mood. One such company is Sinclair Broadcast Group. Sinclair owns around … Continue reading
Men don’t admit weaknesses. Until today, I have never been asked to open a bottle of wine (for cooking of course!). This is a week of firsts. After a false start, I was able to complete my manly task. You’ve … Continue reading
West African immigrant Bampumim Teixeira: http://www.wbur.org/news/2017/05/06/south-boston-condo-double-homicide The two doctors were found dead in their secure penthouse with their hands bound and throats slashed, as Mr Teixeira was leaving their building with a gun – which he fired at police responding … Continue reading
The wife and I finished unloading the dowry into the castle, and celebrated with dinner out. Yesterday, I noticed an interesting possibility – the unpretentious Babushka Pierogi European restaurant in Pineville North Carolina. The King had Hungarian goulash with mashed … Continue reading
‘Tis the season for marriage now that Donald Trump has made it socially acceptable for men and women to love each other. http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/2017/05/04/morning-joe-hosts-engaged/101298150/ Trump has offered his second home in Florida as a venue for the ceremony. Undoubtedly local LGBTQX … Continue reading
With some exceptions, all radio stations are required to have a “main studio”, which is open and staffed during business hours within close proximity to the community of service where the radio station is located. FCC proposal The new Republican … Continue reading
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/sources-hugh-hewitt-in-talks-for-msnbc-show.html When Hewitt took over for Bill Bennett to do the 6-9 AM shift, I wondered if he was going to last as a morning guy. The purported MSNBC show would be an evening show, so it seems unlikely Hewitt … Continue reading