- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Monthly Archives: September 2017
From the name of the street (Eastway) in the story, this incident happened in Charlotte: http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/09/13/north-carolina-mcdonalds-employee-fired-after-asking-customer-to-spell-deportation.html Like other cities (Chicago and LA), Hispanic immigrants arrive and start pushng into neighborhoods previosly occupied by black Americans, with the assistance of the … Continue reading
It would appear that the United States has run out of water.
40% of 3rd graders in the Charlotte Mecklenburg Public Schools failed the state mandated “end of grade” reading proficiency test. Here is a sample Section Imagine for a second that you live in an apartment complex or public housing and … Continue reading
The LGBT activist Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts was soundly voted out of office by a 10% margin in the Democratic primary yesterday. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article172968786.html She was defeated by Vi Lyles, the former budget director and assistant city manager. She faces Republican … Continue reading
Nancy Gibbs, Managing Editor of Time Magazine, was one of the speakers at the Chautauqua Week 8, themed on journalistic ethics in the digital ago. http://chqdaily.com/2017/08/nancy-gibbs-david-von-drehle-discuss-journalist-digital-age-polarizing-political-climate/ There were several things about the Chautauqua presentations that disappointed us. The presentations were … Continue reading
Glenn Haege has died at the age of 70 from cancer. While many people will know him from national radio syndication, he was more known as a Detroit radio personality. Detroit News
With the law passed by the Republican Congress to allow the 9/11 complicity lawsuit against the Saudi government, evidence is piling up of direct Saudi government involvement in 9/11 The NY Post carries a report detailing evidence gathered by the … Continue reading
The AP business writer is already picking up the vibes. The alleged breach of the Equifax may not be quite what it appears. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/national-business/article171950002.html Media outlets are directing people to this web site: https://www.equifaxsecurity2017.com The site is controlled by Equifax … Continue reading
Which comes first – do Democrats cause city governments to fail, or do cities fail and then elect Democrats? https://apnews.com/da0ff4117335443ab66d27118c63980d