Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: November 2017
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-time-m-a-meredith/meredith-nears-deal-to-acquire-magazine-publisher-time-sources-idUSKBN1DQ0TH Time Inc is no longer part of Time/Warner, which runs CNN – the publishing business was spun off in 2014 Time, Inc has a market capitalization of about $1.7 billion, and the group expected to make the offer is … Continue reading
Stuyvesant Town/Towers is a post World War II housing development built by Metropolitan Life Insurance on the East River side of Manhattan as a family friendly middle class neighborhood for returning veterans. New York City radio host and Guardian Angels … Continue reading
A reporter for the Philadelphia Inquirer is apparently thrilled that Remington Arms has a large supply of guns available for purchase on Black Friday. http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-phillydeals/gunmaker-remington-faces-default-as-americans-buy-fewer-firearms-20171117.html Remington Arms used to be based in New York, but moved its headquarters to Madison … Continue reading
Bloomberg news story The Countess and I have been doing some driving further away and seeing the state of the economy and communities outside of the Charlotte bubble. Back in the 1970s, mobile Homes were everywhere, and promoted heavily on … Continue reading
CBS split off the radio assets into CBS Radio which were given to eligible CBS shareholders at about 5.6 shares per share of Class B stock. CBS Radio shares will convert to Entercom Class A shares. CBS will retire about … Continue reading
I am no longer in a position to listen to overnight radio, but the Midnight Trucking / Redeye show must be getting interesting. http://www.ttnews.com/articles/defense-lawyer-uses-email-point-jimmy-haslam-pilot-flying-j-fraud-trial There is a trial underway accusing senior people at Pilot Flying J of systematically cheating trucking … Continue reading
Walt Disney fancied himself to be the creator of a completely planned perfect city that would be powered by safe nuclear power (“atoms for peace”). What he lacked was a basic understanding of how people actually live in a real … Continue reading
While reading the product sheet for a medicine we were using today, the fine print mentioned that the drug was tested for safety using Chinese Hamster Ovary cells (CHO). What? https://soundcloud.com/stat-signal-podcast/episode-14-these-hamsters-have-birthed-billions-for-biotech
It has gotten so bad that The Atlantic is calling out the excesses of the Social Justice Warriors The Surprising Revolt at the Most Liberal College in the Country