Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Monthly Archives: March 2018
77 year old Don Imus had a contract that Cumulus Radio cannot justify in bankruptcy, so this is the end of the Imus show in syndication. On WABC-AM in New York, syndicated Chris Plante moves to 10 AM to noon, … Continue reading
https://www.eugdpr.org/key-changes.html The EU passed data privacy laws (General Data Protection Regulation) two years ago that asserts a principle that EU privacy regulations apply not only to businesses that engage in commerce in Europe, or have computers in EU countries, but … Continue reading
Having survived a week without a fatality, it was time to try out the light rail extension. We road it from end to end – I-485 to UNC-Charlotte. At the UNCC station, there was a very visible policeman watching the … Continue reading
In a move that is somewhat logical, the “new” Cumulus Board of Directors has two new directors with ties to Mexico. The FCC has been relaxing the rules about non-Americans owning broadcast licenses. This telegraphs to me that much of … Continue reading
A glimpse into the history of Art Stone, who was on the receiving end of the attack. It was not a bilateral “war”. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meow_Wars A huge train geek named Jon Bell – who I never met in real life – … Continue reading
A few tidbits from the Tom Taylor newsletter along with having read the bankruptcy filing. John Malone had his lawyers show up at the “First Day Motions” to represent his interests. The filing has language permitting Malone to submit his … Continue reading
talking about the new extension of the light rail line here in charlotte reminded me that i’d taken some pix of the salisbury, north carolina, amtrak station back in october when we were in salisbury for fred’s 40th college reunion. … Continue reading
Friday was the official launch of the $1.6 billion Blue Line extension, coinciding with the NCAA Round 1 playoff at the Spectrum Arena. No pushing!
https://radioink.com/2018/03/15/iheart-lenders-sign-agreement-file-chapter-11/ It is important to note that the description says some of the lenders are on board. It reads like this will be a contested bankruptcy. After the group supporting the plan pins down the details, there is a period … Continue reading